Khorog to Osh ~August 24 for ~7+ days

Share a ride on the Pamir Highway
Forum rules
1. Commercial offers are not allowed.
2. Please do not share personal contact details in your posts. Get in touch through the personal message system. Your PM stays in your outbox until the recipient logs in again.
3. Posts without a reply for more than 90 days are automatically removed.
4. Please report drivers sending you private messages. It helps us keep this board free from commercial intent.
tim207

Khorog to Osh ~August 24 for ~7+ days

Postby tim207 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:45 pm

Hi, myself (American guy, Tim) and a Swiss guy (Greg) are planning to start our Pamir journey from Khorog on/around Saturday August 24 after the Saturday border market in Tem (if it’s running). We’re planning to hire a car with driver for the journey, and I’ll be requesting prices within a few days. Neither of us is on a strict timetable, so we’ll be taking our time to enjoy things along the way. I’m thinking we will finish in Osh around 7 days after leaving Khorog, depending on what side-trips we decide to make. As to the two of us, we’re both relaxed and easy-going, and enjoy: hiking/trekking, photography, eating meals that don’t result in food poisoning, making fun of our respective cultures, long walks on the beach, etc... If you’re interested in joining us, send me a message.

Also, before leaving Khorog, we’ll be doing the Jizeu Valley 2-day (easy/no equipment required) hike. We will likely do public transport from Dushanbe to Khorog beforehand to save $$$, but I haven't figured it out yet. If the hike also appeals, let me know.

Tim
0 x

nello89

Re: Khorog to Osh ~August 24 for ~7+ days

Postby nello89 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:43 pm

Hi guys, my friend and can possibly jump in Khorog on the 24th until Osh.
We would save money too.
Let's pm
M
0 x

javid

Re: Khorog to Osh ~August 24 for ~7+ days

Postby javid » Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:22 am

Hi! What’s the route you are taking? Is the trip now confirmed? I

Regards
Javid
0 x