Looking for two travellers (8 days Osh > Dushanbe leaving 25th Oct)

Share a ride on the Pamir Highway
Forum rules
1. Commercial offers are not allowed.
2. Please do not share personal contact details in your posts. Get in touch through the personal message system. Your PM stays in your outbox until the recipient logs in again.
3. Posts without a reply for more than 90 days are automatically removed.
4. Please report drivers sending you private messages. It helps us keep this board free from commercial intent.
ihughes

Looking for two travellers (8 days Osh > Dushanbe leaving 25th Oct)

Postby ihughes » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:39 am

Hi!!

After many dramas with our Tajik visas, my friend (24F American) and I (24F Australian) have made it through the other side and are looking for two people to join us on the Pamir highway departing Osh on the 25th of October :)

We have quotes from multiple different companies with the best three in terms of 'bang for buck' ranging from $900-$1000 USD. These quotes would include Wakhan Valley, around three hikes, detours to visit lookout points and all of the activities one would expect to do along the highway (and obviously a driver, their expenses and a car)!

We are really keen to split with two more people and can be somewhat flexible with itinerary and dates. Please do not hesitate to get in contact if you are interested, would like to know more or just want to vent about the Tajik e-visa system! You can reach me at [email protected] or on WhatsApp +61402498749.

Hope to hear from you soon :)
Isabelle & Emma.
0 x

emmamadsen

Re: Looking for two travellers (8 days Osh > Dushanbe leaving 25th Oct)

Postby emmamadsen » Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:20 am

We’re still looking! :)
0 x