Osh Guesthouse / Pamir hightway June 2020

Share a ride on the Pamir Highway
Forum rules
1. Commercial offers are not allowed.
2. Please do not share personal contact details in your posts. Get in touch through the personal message system. Your PM stays in your outbox until the recipient logs in again.
3. Posts without a reply for more than 90 days are automatically removed.
4. Please report drivers sending you private messages. It helps us keep this board free from commercial intent.
haryia

Osh Guesthouse / Pamir hightway June 2020

Postby haryia » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:39 am

Hi,
I contact Osh guesthouse and they write me like that:

We have one person interested go on June. He wants to start in Bishkek on 12th June and finish on 21 June in Dushanbe.

May i will join from Osh, somebody have interest?
Price will be 1280 dollars to share ( max 4 people )

Let me know
thanks
0 x

mckrhone

Re: Osh Guesthouse / Pamir hightway June 2020

Postby mckrhone » Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:30 pm

Hi - we are looking to go Osh to Dushanbe around those dates. We want to go through a different guide, though. (we have not hear the best reviews from our friends who used Osh guesthouse. We are in contact with a driver currently if you want to join our tour. With 3 people it would be 500 each
0 x

haryia

Postby haryia » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:04 pm

I mckrhone, i just want to try to find a group no matter what agency :)
0 x

mckrhone

Postby mckrhone » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:08 pm

Perfect! Let's chat then! We are looking for more people to join our group. What is the best way to communicate? Email?
0 x

Christian77
Tajikistan expert
Tajikistan expert

Postby Christian77 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:13 pm

Re: your friend's negative review of Osh Guesthouse. It's true, the place is run-down budget accommodation, and they don't always bend over backwards with friendliness. But if you are looking for the people most experienced in Osh at finding drivers, other passengers and sorting out a fixed itinerary at the budget level, these guys are it. And you don't have to stay there to use their services...

And they, unlike some of the other places in town, have a system to weed out bad drivers. There are, of course, more than a few Pamir Highway options at this price level in Osh that will all work out just fine.
1 x

diegomello

Postby diegomello » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:29 am

Hey, there!

We are a couple looking for two other travellers to share the ride from Osh to Dushanbe in 7 days (6 nights), but the departure must be on June 9th.

The total cost for the whole journey is US$1680 (US$420 per person), including meals and accommodations, and the operator we're planning to use has pretty good reviews online.

Someone is interested in joining us?
0 x