Pamir HH Dushanbe to Osh, JULY 2021, anyone interested?

Share a ride on the Pamir Highway
Forum rules
1. Commercial offers are not allowed.
2. Please do not share personal contact details in your posts. Get in touch through the personal message system. Your PM stays in your outbox until the recipient logs in again.
3. Posts without a reply for more than 90 days are automatically removed.
4. Please report drivers sending you private messages. It helps us keep this board free from commercial intent.
Jack

Pamir HH Dushanbe to Osh, JULY 2021, anyone interested?

Post by Jack »

Hi everyone!

I am planning to do the Pamir HH this July but I will travel alone so I am looking for travelers willing to share a 4x4 expenses. My idea is to do it from Dushanbe to Osh (I will be coming form Uzbekistan). Also, any advice will be more than welcome.

Is the first time that I try to find travel mates online ehehehe.

Take care
jack
0 x

steven
Admin
Admin

Re: Pamir HH Dushanbe to Osh, JULY 2021, anyone interested?

Post by steven »

Hi Jack, I moved your question to the Pamir Highway rideshare forum, that's the place to be. Good luck with the search! I don't know how many people will be in Tajikistan in July.
1 x
If you like Caravanistan: we have opened a tip jar! We love you back! :D

Iskandar

Post by Iskandar »

Hello, also I will travel alone and I am interesting in share the cost of 4x4. But now is not posible cross from Murgab to Osh because the land borders of Tajikistan are close. The only way is flight to Dushanbe. I will take it in Tashkent because is cheap, bteween 60 and 80 Us dollars. But the Pamir ride share only can be Dushanbe to Dushanbe(circular trip) for the moment. I wrote Khudik and Talant (recomended by caravanistan) tour drivers. If you want share please write me, i am interesting.
0 x

Gabodou

Post by Gabodou »

Hello there!

My girlfriend and I will be in Kyrgyzstan at the end of this month. We should be visiting Uzbekistan next, ending around the end of July.Indeed local car renters in Osh have told me the border is closed and you can't even fly from Bishkek to Doushanbe. So we will be coming from Tashkent most likely.

Would anyone be motivated to share a UAZ with us say, from the 20-25th of July in Doushanbe for 10 days?

Let me know,
Thanks
0 x