Pamir Highway drive sharing

Share a ride on the Pamir Highway
Forum rules
1. Commercial offers are not allowed.
2. Please do not share personal contact details in your posts. Get in touch through the personal message system. Your PM stays in your outbox until the recipient logs in again.
3. Posts without a reply for more than 90 days are automatically removed.
4. Please report drivers sending you private messages. It helps us keep this board free from commercial intent.
charbel

Pamir Highway drive sharing

Post by charbel »

Hello

Looking for someone who like to join me on my trip to the Pamir Highway, I will shoulder the Rental car price, and happy to share the petrol and the drive.
my date are end of September beginning of October I will start from Dushanbe, my trip will be for 10 days.

ping me if anyone is interested.

Thank you
0 x

jo cu

Re: Pamir Highway drive sharing

Post by jo cu »

Hello charbel

I have a similar time frame for the pamir highway - end sept. to oct. 21 - visa with GBAO permit I got already.
First, I considered to use bus and shared taxis - but then, there are few traveller at this time.

If possible, 2 days rest in khorong and then may the Tajikistan side of the Wakhan corridor.

myself : male, 65 y. old, 185 cm, quite healthy, austria national.

Thanks for reply
George
0 x

Gerry13cs

Re: Pamir Highway drive sharing

Post by Gerry13cs »

Hi

I would love to join you guys!
I am flying to Bishkek on the 25th of September and i have a flexible schedule so i can plan accordingly to meet you.

Please let me know if you're in so i can apply in advance for my tajiki e-visa as it might take a while

I'm 29rs old,male,Greek ethnicity.
0 x