Pamir Highway - early/mid June 24 - Dushanbe to Osh

Share a ride on the Pamir Highway
Forum rules
1. Commercial offers are not allowed.
2. Please do not share personal contact details in your posts. Get in touch through the personal message system. Your PM stays in your outbox until the recipient logs in again.
3. Posts without a reply for more than 90 days are automatically removed.
4. Please report drivers sending you private messages. It helps us keep this board free from commercial intent.
Paul-Adrien

Pamir Highway - early/mid June 24 - Dushanbe to Osh

Post by Paul-Adrien »

Hello,

I'll be solo travelling through Central Asia this spring and I am planning to do the Pamir Highway in early/mid June. It would be great to find a few people to share this adventure with and reduce costs. June 7th (or 8th or 9th or 10th) would be the perfect days to start the trip from Dushanbe to Osh.

I was thinking about organizing it through VisitAlay that has great reviews and correct prices.
https://visitalay.com/tour/pamir-highway-dushanbe-osh/

Let me know if you have similar plans and want to share the adventure ! :)
0 x

ajmcdiarmid

Re: Pamir Highway - early/mid June 24 - Dushanbe to Osh

Post by ajmcdiarmid »

Hello,

My friend and I are looking to go Dushanbe-Osh at a similar time. We had thought we might get a driver and hopefully a couple more folk and do it like that, rather then through a tour like VisitAlay. Still unsure about alot of the specifics of the trip!

AM
0 x

Ilia1818

Post by Ilia1818 »

Hi guys. I go Dushanbe - osh. I would like start 31.05 and come to Osh 5.06. I want take shared car from Dushanbe to Horog (near 30-40$). After that take another shared car to Murgab(30$). And I want try hitchhiking from Murgab, because I don't find any information about shared car on this rout. Maybe take taxi. If someone want go with me, please pm
0 x

Paul-Adrien

Post by Paul-Adrien »

ajmcdiarmid wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:17 pm
Hello,

My friend and I are looking to go Dushanbe-Osh at a similar time. We had thought we might get a driver and hopefully a couple more folk and do it like that, rather then through a tour like VisitAlay. Still unsure about alot of the specifics of the trip!

AM
Hi !

That could work for me too this way. My goal is mostly to share the adventure with other people and reduce costs, wether it is with a tour or private driver we hire on our own!
I first thought of the tour option because it seems like this is a pretty remote area where it is easier (best?) to have a set plan in mind when driving around. Also, the 9 days tour with VisitAlay is a good mix of driving and hiking. I'm afraid that hiking would be more difficult to organize on our own.

You can private message me on this forum if you want, it would be faster/easier to further discuss.
0 x

Limosine01

Post by Limosine01 »

I would be interested in joining around this time! I won't be able to start until at least June 111th or 12th however, if those dates would work too. Feel free to PM me as well.
Last edited by Limosine01 on Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

Roguekea

Post by Roguekea »

Hi, Yes I would be intersted in tagging along too. My start can be somewhat flextible but 9th or 10th can work. Im also interested in doing some hiking along the way
0 x

LindaR

Post by LindaR »

Hi

I would be interested as well, it is my husband and I

How many days would this be. PM me if you want - flexible with dates.
0 x

Paul-Adrien

Post by Paul-Adrien »

Hi Limosine01, Roguekea and Linda.
I've just sent you private messages to tell you where I'm at with my Pamir Highway planning.
Happy to hear back from you
0 x

mjayeex

Post by mjayeex »

Hey!
I’m also looking for other travellers to do Dushanbe - osh first week of June!
Please do get in contact my instagram is madeleinejayee
0 x

vinitmehta

Post by vinitmehta »

Hi,

We (me and my mother) are planning to do the tour in the first week of June. Ideally 3-4 June from Dushanbe to Osh.
Anyone planning to join or doing at same time can message. [email protected] or Instagram vinitmehta1989.
0 x