Solo Traveler - Pamir Highway - Osh to Dushanbe -- Early/Mid May

Share a ride on the Pamir Highway
nafferreira

Re: Solo Traveler - Pamir Highway - Osh to Dushanbe -- Early/Mid May

Postby nafferreira » Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:10 pm

Hi,
We are a couple from Portugal and also looking for partners to share a private car along Pamir Highway. We are planning to start in Osh at june 03. Anyone interested to travel at this period?

Nuno
0 x

Doss

Postby Doss » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:23 am

Hey Bron and cpage (and anyone else this may be relevant to!),

I arrive in Bishkek in a few days on Sunday April 15th and am also looking to find some people to go overland to Dushanbe via the Pamir Hwy. If youre still looking for partners let me know! Schedule very flexible. 25 year old solo American guy.

Cheers,
Doss
1 x

bronthomas

Postby bronthomas » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:46 am

Doss wrote:Hey Bron and cpage (and anyone else this may be relevant to!),

I arrive in Bishkek in a few days on Sunday April 15th and am also looking to find some people to go overland to Dushanbe via the Pamir Hwy. If youre still looking for partners let me know! Schedule very flexible. 25 year old solo American guy.

Cheers,
Doss

Hey Doss! Yeah i haven't heard back from anyone yet but still keen on finding people to share with. I'm in Uzbekistan now so will be looking to do it from Dushanbe to Osh, leaving on around April 25 (ish). At this stage I'm just hoping to find people in Dushanbe. I don't have whatsapp but you could add me on facebook - facebook.com/bron.thomas :)
Bron
0 x

the_journey_of_two

Postby the_journey_of_two » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:46 pm

UPDATE

We are now in Almaty, crossing to Bishkek next Tuesday. After a few days sightseeing, we should arrive in Osh beginning of May. Anyone there by that time, please let us now!

F&R
0 x

Ella

Postby Ella » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:43 pm

Hey all of you!
I am Ella, 27 years, female from germany. I would like to do the Pamir highway from Osh to Dushanbee starting around the 10.5. I planned to neither do it extra long or extra short. Probably for around 8 days or so. I'm a budget traveller. About the stops I am very flexible.
Wright me here or even better on what's app +4917656847826. Looking forward to maybe meet some of you!
0 x

fi_fii

Postby fi_fii » Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:50 am

hugh123 wrote:Hi!

I am a solo traveler hoping to rent a 4WD and Driver to drive the Pamir Highway from Osh to Dushanbe. I am planning to depart from Osh sometime between 6 and 13 May. I'm pretty flexible regarding particular departure dates and locations during the trip, though, as long as I make it to Dushanbe by around 21 May.

Are there any other solo travelers or groups who were thinking of going at around this time?

I'm a 24 year old male from Australia. I speak English, Spanish and a bit of French.

Let me know if you're interested!

Hugh.

Hi Hugh,

Are you free to leave Osh on the 6th of May? There are 3 of us that are able to leave that day for the Pamir highway, please contact me on WhatsApp if you would like to join +61412291073

Thanks

Fiona
0 x