Pamir Highway from Osh starting around June 03

Share a ride on the Pamir Highway
nafferreira

Pamir Highway from Osh starting around June 03

Postby nafferreira » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:59 pm

Hi,
My wife and I are planning to travel along the Pamir Highway from Osh to Khorog and take a flight to Dushanbe. We are looking for partners to share a private car from Osh around June 03. Anyone interested?

Thanks,
Nuno
0 x

Maggieyun

Re: Pamir Highway from Osh starting around June 03

Postby Maggieyun » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:01 am

Hello Nuno! I am Maggie from Taiwan (27 yr, English, Mandarin, can only greet in Russian haha). I am interested! I was in Dushanbe in 2011 January and has been thinking of visiting the country again when the weather gets better. I spent couple years in Uganda and Myanmar and I think it's just the right time to check out Pamir Highway in June before I fly to Canada. Have you got a plan/ budget in mind or a driver already?

Cheers!
Maggie
0 x

Elegy

Postby Elegy » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:37 pm

Oh, I didn't see this thread as well. I'm Dane from the USA, and I'll be doing this route around the same time. Definitely interested!

Did you have an idea of how long you want to spend on the Pamir and if you want to visit the Wahkan corridor and such?
1 x

Maggieyun

Postby Maggieyun » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:33 am

Hi Dane, Let's talk! I will be flying from Taiwan and maybe arrive on June 1st. I haven't done any detail planning for the trip yet but I guess the average cost per car with accommodation will be around $1000 to $1200. I hope to spend max 8-9 days so will be arriving at Dushanbe on June.11. How does this sound to you? You can add me on WhatsApp +886919622508 or wechat Maggie800609, email: [email protected]. We can share the responsibility for trip planning ( car, budget, and schedule) and make a plan in the coming week. I hope Nuno will come back and read this thread so we can have 4 people in the group. XDD
0 x

Pikey

Postby Pikey » Thu May 17, 2018 6:29 am

Hi there.
We’re a couple... Kiwi and Brit, in our 40’s, travelling slowly along the Silk Road. Arriving in Osh around 1st June and want to join a 4x4 trip over the Pamir highway as well. We are flexible and happy to hang in Osh for a week or so. If any of you guys have room for two more, we’re definitely interested. Please pm me if so.
0 x