Dushanbe to Osh (beginning of August) or Osh to Dushanbe (second half of August)

Share a ride on the Pamir Highway
Leslie

Re: Dushanbe to Osh (beginning of August) or Osh to Dushanbe (second half of August)

Postby Leslie » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:50 pm

Yea if we can do the whole thing in that much time that's fine by me!
0 x

Leslie

Re: Dushanbe to Osh (beginning of August) or Osh to Dushanbe (second half of August)

Postby Leslie » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:51 pm

Also, any idea what the total cost of a shared ride is?
0 x

Juu013

Postby Juu013 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:01 pm

Hi.. are you still looking for travel partners? I will be able to be in either Tajikistan or Kyrgyzstan by the 6th of August and need to leave by the 18th August.

I am a 31 year old female from Malta.

Justine :)
0 x

yearaboard101

Postby yearaboard101 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:30 pm

Hi my name is Mark. I am a 27 y/o American solo traveler that would love to jump in if possible! Am highly flexible with start date if it's from Dushanbe :)
0 x

marchinopv

Postby marchinopv » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:31 am

Hi all,

I'm Marco, male, 43 yo from Italy, are you still looking for travel companion to share the trip from Dushanbe to Osh? did you fix the dates and draft itinerary? I'm interested in this, I can travel at the beginning of August (bit flexible).
Please let me know
cheers
Marco
0 x

Toby

Postby Toby » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:07 am

Sorry to all that I did not answer earlier!

As many seem to be interested in sharing a ride and if all are really doing it, it would have to be two groups.

I would suggest the following:

I have already booked a hotel in Dushanbe from 1st to 3rd of August.It´s Hotel Sarvar (4 Bukhoro street). We could meet there at 6pm on August 1st and see how we can organize the trip.

About the question of price that was asked: I do not know! I just imagine that a trip with 3 people in the car (except the driver) from Dushanbe to Osh is cheaper per person than a private car for me alone from Khorog to Murgab (which I will do if I do not find any fellow travelers. In that case I will take public transport from Dushanbe to Khorog, hire a private car there to take me to Murgab via Wakhan Valley and get another public transport to Osh).

So I will be at the reception at 6pm and see who shows up. I am a 66 years old male German.

Hope to see you then.

Toby
0 x

marchinopv

Postby marchinopv » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:03 am

Hi to all,

I found a guy to share the 4x4, we will leave from Dushanbe on 10th August. We still have one seat available if somebody want to join us
Cheers
Marco
0 x