Mangystau-tour Buddy (late May)

Share an adventure in Kazakhstan.
Forum rules
1. Posts without a reply for more than 6 months are automatically removed.
poiuyt098

Mangystau-tour Buddy (late May)

Post by poiuyt098 »

hello everyone.
Thank you for reading this thread.

I am an independent traveller and will be visiting Aktau at the end of May (around 25-30 May).
Is anyone interested in visiting Mangistau with and sharing the cost ? (about 3days flexible)

I am currently in contact with several guides and they say that if we get three or more people together we can offer a tour at a fair price.
(As far as I have been able to find out, there are no multi-day group tours at this time)

Please feel free to reply.
0 x

maral

Re: Mangystau-tour Buddy (late May)

Post by maral »

Hi!

I also have been checking tours for Mangistau and it doesn‘t seem to be very easy to organize. I would, however, already have to go in mid may as I am flying home around May 17th. Would this be an option for you?
0 x

poiuyt098

Post by poiuyt098 »

HI!
Thanks for the nice offer. However, the timing may be difficult. sorry

I agree with you about the difficulty of arranging Mangistau. It is not kind at all.
0 x

Varund

Post by Varund »

Hello Poiuyt098,

My wife and I are arriving in Aktau on 25th May evening and have a flight to Astana on 28th May morning... Hence, I'm looking for a tour of 1 night, 2 days to Bozzhyra- Kyzylkup, Bokty and Tuzbair salt flats (starting on 26th May morning- ending on 27th May evening), preferably a small group tour to share all the travel costs... I’m currectly in touch with a few tour operators…Since the price of the tour to Bozzhyra is very expensive we are looking for fellow travelers willing to travel to Bozzhyra on the same dates, so we can share the tour cost together… If this plan matches your preference, please feel free to contact us..
About us- We are a husband-wife vlogger duo and keen to shoot the beauty of Bozzhyra through our camera and drone and spend as much time as possible in the nature..

Looking forward to some great conversations and memorable travel stories...
Kind Regards,
Varun
0 x

poiuyt098

Post by poiuyt098 »

Hi Varund,.

Sorry for the delay in replying.

If you are planning to arrive in Aktau on the morning of your 25th or on the 24th, you might be able to join the tour I am considering joining.
The itinerary is from the morning of the 25th to the evening of the 27th, for three days and two nights. You will also visit places you would like to visit.
The cost would be slightly lower if you join us, so I think it would be EUR 500 per person. It will probably consist of four people plus a guide.
0 x