Kazakhstan / Kyrgyzstan

Share an adventure in Kazakhstan.
Forum rules
1. Posts without a reply for more than 6 months are automatically removed.
krolik

Kazakhstan / Kyrgyzstan

Postby krolik » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:31 am

Hi all!

My name is Tak and I'm an Italian/Japanese filmmaker/photographer and traveler.
I'll be renting a 4wd car in Almaty on September 6th morning, going to explore and photograph South East Kazakhstan (Altyn Emel, Charyn Canyon) and part of Kyrgyzstan (Jyrgalan, Karakol, Issyk-kul and surroundings) and back to Almaty on 12th late evening.

If someone is interest to join for part of the trip or you want to know more about it, pls write me here or via email: krolik.castingATgmailDOTcom.
Thank you!
0 x

androidius

Re: Kazakhstan / Kyrgyzstan

Postby androidius » Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:14 am

Hi, Tak

Is this trip still happening? I would like to join for the Altyn Emel and Charyn Canyon section if possible. I'm a Bulgarian-Canadian exchange student at KIMEP University in Almaty.
0 x

Eda

Re: Kazakhstan / Kyrgyzstan

Postby Eda » Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:55 am

Hi,

Same question, actually the dates (sort of) align perfectly for me. I came on here to see if anyone would be willing to share a vehicle and guide for a Charyn Canyon tour (lakes, some trekking, local meals, guesthouse, possibly with or without horses. Specifically, Sept. 11-12. I am a clean, polite 36 yo solo traveler. Trying to get this booked without spending the cost of a kidney— the prices are far better as a group, even a small one. Thank you in advance.
0 x