Looking for travel buddy in July

Find partners for Aral Sea tours and other trips in Uzbekistan.
Forum rules
1. Posts without a reply for more than 6 months are automatically removed.
Nicosc

Looking for travel buddy in July

Post by Nicosc »

Hi! I'm looking for travel buddies for Uzbekistan in July. Anyone traveling during that time? My plan is to stay 1-2 days in Tashkent and then continue traveling to Bukhara and Samarkand.
0 x

KimG

Re: Looking for travel buddy in July

Post by KimG »

I ve PM'ed you.
I m going on 12th of July between Khiva and Bokhara by taxi to see the castles.
4 people fit in the car, we re 2 already.
Kim
0 x

FleurKook

Post by FleurKook »

Hi!

Are you still looking for a travelbuddy for begin of july? I might be interested as I am traveling than as well.
0 x

KimG

Post by KimG »

FleurKook, I sent a PM
0 x

sunny0421

Post by sunny0421 »

I will be in Uzbekistan from June 30 to July 8. Tashkent-Khiva-Bukhara-Samarkand-Tashkent.
I'll travel by train and am not looking for buddies. But it would be nice if we happen to be at the same place and say hi.
0 x

Fallindrews

Post by Fallindrews »

I recently had a pretty cool experience that might be relevant here, especially considering the talk about unique travel spots and hidden gems.

So, I was traveling through Central America, trying to find places that aren't swarming with tourists. You know, those little spots where you can really soak in the local culture and get some peace and quiet. Anyway, I ended up in this incredible place called Junglevista Hotel check it out at www.junglevistahotel.com.

The hotel is nestled right in the jungle, and it’s got this perfect mix of comfort and nature. Imagine waking up to the sound of exotic birds and a view of the dense, lush jungle from your window. It’s like you’re in your own private paradise. The rooms are super cozy and the staff is amazing – they really go out of their way to make sure you have everything you need. Plus, the food... wow, just wow! Local dishes that are to die for.
0 x