Itinerary Kyrgyzstan 21-30 April, anyone joining in?

Share rides, hikes & tours in KG. Find partners for Torugart crossing to Kashgar.
Forum rules
1. Posts without a reply for more than 6 months are automatically removed.
cassiopeiared

Itinerary Kyrgyzstan 21-30 April, anyone joining in?

Post by cassiopeiared »

Hello, I have been dreaming for 4 years about visiting Kyrgyzstan but probably the timing is not the best, as I have been told by local agencies already that some places like Song Kol lake will not be accessible in the end of April. So, are my choices limited to a tour around Issyk Kol (for which I have been given a 6-day itinerary), and visiting Bishkek, possibly Osh (just the city, no excursions)? I was thinking about Kashgar, but I guess I should include it when I have at least 3 weeks in summer for such a trip, it would make no sense for just one day.
Any of you going over to KG in the same dates who would be interested to share a tour with us (an Italian couple)?
Thanks for any suggestions/comments/critical comments :)
Maddalena
0 x

wildearthexpedition

Re: Itinerary Kyrgyzstan 21-30 April, anyone joining in?

Post by wildearthexpedition »

Hi Maddalena,

We're planning to cross Kazakhstan at the beginning of March then, maybe in April cross to KG . We know that is still too soon, but we'll figure it out. We plan to stay at least 2 months in KG so it may happen that on those dates (En of April we'll be in KG). Also, we're thinking of crossing to Uzbekistan first since it is a bit warmer there, then Crossing to KG at the beginning of May until June.

We're a couple from Spain, traveling on a 4x4 van and a dog, currently in Georgia waiting to cross to Russia in a few weeks.

If you like we can stay in touch just in case. You can find our contact information on our website www.wildearth.live

Are you traveling in your vehicle? If so, which is more or less your route?

Best

Ruben
0 x

cassiopeiared

Post by cassiopeiared »

Up! Ruben, I sent you an e-mail via the form on your website, don't know if it has reached you :)
Anyway...I got some tour offers for Issyk Kol, which all last about 6 days, I would rather do something shorter and less expensive, still looking for someone joining in to share the costs!
Ciao!
0 x

nikki.lyttle

Post by nikki.lyttle »

hey!
i’m a solo femme canadian traveller that will be there then as well! i’m landing april 9th and have 2 1/2-3 weeks.
i could be interested in joining forces - im still trying to plot my itinerary but i think during that time i could do join you in issyk-kul depending on your itinerary/tour?
i’m hoping to do more of the south.
feel free to contact me ([email protected])
0 x