Trekking to Song Kol

Share rides, hikes & tours in KG. Find partners for Torugart crossing to Kashgar.
Forum rules
1. Posts without a reply for more than 6 months are automatically removed.
manumanumanu

Trekking to Song Kol

Postby manumanumanu » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:22 am

Hi, is anyone planning to travel to Song Kol from Bishkek via Koshkor or Kyzart, trekking or horseback riding, around 18-21 August??
Would be awesome not to have to do the trip alone!

Cheers
0 x

Fenna

Re: Trekking to Song Kol

Postby Fenna » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:23 pm

hi! I'm looking into a 3-4 day trek to Song Kol around the same dates. I will probably be around Karakol 15-17/18 and then want to move towards Kochkor to do a horseriding trip for 3 days. Let me know if this works for you and also I'd be very interested to hear what good treks you've found. I've left planning a bit late and am currently wading through the myriad of options...
0 x

acsherman

Postby acsherman » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:50 pm

Re-posting what I put in another thread!
I'm an American male in my mid-20s flying into Bishkek on Aug 16. I'll possibly arrive in Karakol on the 18th. I was also planning to head to Karakol and Song Kol, then do Tashkent, Bukhara, and Samarkand. I only have 18 days on the ground, so I was considering flying from Bishkek to Tashkent after Song Kol. That being said, I'm open to changing my plans. Let me know if you're interested, and we can link up!
0 x

Visaira

Postby Visaira » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:27 am

Hi, we are a couple and we are in Kochcor now. We will be taking a taxi tomorrow morning to SonKul. Anyboby interested in sharing our car? Thanks. Contact me in my whatsapp 0034655743731.
0 x

Fenna

Postby Fenna » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:14 pm

hi acsherman,

I'm looking at about the same timeline and itinerary. I'm flying into Bishkek on the 15th (PM) and am planning to make my way to Karakol, do a dayhike there, from there on to Son Kul for multiple day horseriding trek, then somehow make my way to Uzbekistan and visit Samarkand and Bukhara. I am planning to move out of Bishkek as soon as possible though, Saturday at the latest, because I only have two weeks. Let me know if you're interested in joining forces for the Kyrgyzstan travels?
0 x