Kyrgyzstan August 20-30 2022

Share rides, hikes & tours in KG. Find partners for Torugart crossing to Kashgar.
Forum rules
1. Posts without a reply for more than 6 months are automatically removed.
Lucas.Hemshall

Kyrgyzstan August 20-30 2022

Post by Lucas.Hemshall »

Fellow travellers - I am planning to visit Kyrgyzstan between 20th-30th August 2022. I will likely be travelling solo but if anyone else will be in the country at the same time it would be great to share a trip with someone or a group! I will be 26 by the summer, English/German and raised in Hong Kong. After 2.5 years being stuck here thanks to the pandemic, I am leaving for 4 months of 'revenge travel' and then planning to settle in Europe at the end of the year.
0 x

katiewongcw

Re: Kyrgyzstan August 20-30 2022

Post by katiewongcw »

I am also from Hong Kong. I will visit Central Asia in June and July but I am still wondering if all the countries in Central Asia let Hong Kong people in?
0 x

Lucas.Hemshall

Post by Lucas.Hemshall »

katiewongcw wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:55 am
I am also from Hong Kong. I will visit Central Asia in June and July but I am still wondering if all the countries in Central Asia let Hong Kong people in?
Hi Katie - nice to be connected with you here! I will probably travel with my German passport which is no issue for Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan. I think it's also fine for Hong Kong passport holders, but better check the relevant articles on Caravanistan.
0 x

morewalklesstalk

Post by morewalklesstalk »

Hi Lucas, i'll also be in Kyrgyzstan in the last week of August, More specifically August 24th - Sept 4th. i'll be coming down from Canada and I plan to mostly do some solo trekking but wouldn't mind a bit of company. Feel free to pm if you'd be interested in sharing part of your trip
0 x

vijaydsilva

Post by vijaydsilva »

Hi Lucas,
Is this plan still on ?
I am in KG from 20th August for 8 days.
Let me know if possible to join.
I am Indian 51M
0 x

amyen

Post by amyen »

Hey Lucas and everyone - I'm planning to be in Kyrgyzstan mid/end of Aug and want to do some trekking. I'll be traveling solo, F/35. Looking to go to Kol-Suu and/or Ala Kol... but really open to going anywhere (just want to get out to the mountains). Hoping to find some travel buddies and it'll help cut cost, so if any of you are still looking to share your trip with someone, let me know.
Amy
0 x