Kochkor and Korokol travel buddies (late June - early July)

Share rides, hikes & tours in KG. Find partners for Torugart crossing to Kashgar.
Forum rules
1. Posts without a reply for more than 6 months are automatically removed.
jamesfontane

Kochkor and Korokol travel buddies (late June - early July)

Post by jamesfontane »

I know this is very late notice, but until very recently I wasn't sure what my itinerary would be.

I don't have anything booked with the tour operators yet - I'd like to use CBTs or local operators once on the ground. I'm looking for people to hang out with and split the tour costs since solo gets very expensive. We all have different itineraries, so it's perfectly fine if you're only interested in doing one tour together to save money.

I'll hopefully be in kochkor tonight and want to do a couple day hikes (or overnight if there are yurts) and a 3 or 4 day horseback ride to Song Kul.

Afterwards, around July 1st, I'll to make my way to Karakol with some day hikes along the way. Finally, I'd like to do some hikes and horseback riding from the Karakol area. Hopefully the snow at the higher elevations will have melted by then. I'll be there for around 9 or so days

Email me at hypergibbon {at> (the g mail website) dot com or send me a private message here and we can exchange Signal, Whatsapp or FB messenger info.

Male (31) solo traveler from the U.S
0 x

BenLevin

Re: Kochkor and Korokol travel buddies (late June - early July)

Post by BenLevin »

Hi,

I sent you an email.

Cheers,
B
0 x