Bishkek to Aqtau/Baku/Tblisi?

Iran, Mongolia, Caucasus, Russia, Pakistan, Afghanistan.
Forum rules
1. Posts without a reply for more than 180 days are automatically removed.
Romed

Bishkek to Aqtau/Baku/Tblisi?

Postby Romed » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:57 am

It is propably a hail Mary move without much chance of success, but is anybody going the next days from Bishkek to Azerbaijan or Georgia?

I left my prized bluetooth earphones in a cafe there, they found it, but I have to try to catch a boat across the Caspian the next days. I have the empty charging box with me, headphones and box are useless without the other.

If anybody can pick them up and is heading my way then (or to Vienna) I would be eternally grateful, coffee/beer is on me. :mrgreen:

In Aqtau I'll start looking for a boat on Sep 14th, hoping to be in Baku before 19th.
0 x

Gunti

Hello,Re: Bishkek to Aqtau/Baku/Tblisi?

Postby Gunti » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:06 pm

Hello,
I am Gunter from Germany. In the moment I am waiting in Sary Mogul with a Swiss Family för theoretisch Visa to Tadchikistan. We would like to go the Pamir Highway together to Dushanbe. From there I am Leasi
heading ng through Usbekistan to Altai Kasachstan, across the world kaspian sea to Azerbaijan. Then also to Georgia and somehow back to Germany. I am travelling with my own car and could give you the help you need.
From Uzbekistan I am also looking for people to join me (4 free places).
0 x

maria

Re: Bishkek to Aqtau/Baku/Tblisi?

Postby maria » Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:40 am

hello gunti!
we are two people and our plan is to cross china and kasachstan and take the ferry from aqtau to baku in the middle of november. and then we continue our way to austria. we would be interested in joining you if our timetable fits together.
so on which dates do you plan to be in baku.

safe travels to everyone, maria
0 x