Transit Afghanistan

Iran, Mongolia, Caucasus, Russia, Pakistan, Afghanistan.
Forum rules
1. Posts without a reply for more than 180 days are automatically removed.
Milka Berndt

Transit Afghanistan

Post by Milka Berndt »

*Transit Afghanistan*
We (family with 2 kids in a Campervan) are planning between middle of February to middle of March a fast transit through Afghanistan. We are currently in Nepal. We plan to cross from Pakistan to Tajikistan in 3 days and stay one night in Dschalalabad and one night in Kunduz. We would feel much safer to do this with other people together. Is somebody here want to join us?
1 x

ar5en

Re: Current travel/safety conditions in Afghanistan

Post by ar5en »

Hi Milka!
I am a digital nomadic English teacher from Kazakhstan, have been on the travel for 2.5 years to date, currently in Iran, planning to go to Afghanistan this week by land, stay there for a week or two and then head towards Tajikistan. We could meet in Kabul and I would be happy to make you a company to Tajikistan. I speak Russian so maybe I could be of help for your family. I am so curious about the camper van lifestyle nowadays and it could be a fantastic and relevant experience for me too.
This is my insta: ar5en
Milka Berndt wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 2:47 pm
*Transit Afghanistan*
We (family with 2 kids in a Campervan) are planning between middle of February to middle of March a fast transit through Afghanistan. We are currently in Nepal. We plan to cross from Pakistan to Tajikistan in 3 days and stay one night in Dschalalabad and one night in Kunduz. We would feel much safer to do this with other people together. Is somebody here want to join us?
0 x