Question on Uzbekistan's 10-day visa free policy

The place for all visa questions and embassy reports. Expert: Crazydre
Forum rules
Before asking a visa question, make sure you have read the relevant visa article about the country. Overview page: http://caravanistan.com/visa/

Before submitting an embassy report or question, have a look first to see if a topic already exists. Relevant topics are linked to from the visa pages on the site.

Thank you!
johnbian8308

Question on Uzbekistan's 10-day visa free policy

Post by johnbian8308 »

I saw that the 10-day visa free has become effective for China, Oman, Qatar, etc on 3/1, but IATA hasn't updated the details yet. In the previous 7-day visa-free policy there are restrictions on which airline (Uzbekistan Airways, Korean Air, China Southern, Asiana, and Zhejiang Loong) to take in order to get the visa-free treatment. Is it going to be the rule in the new policy? Also, is it for sure that crossing by land borders won't be eligible?

Thanks a lot!
0 x

steven
Admin
Admin

Re: Question on Uzbekistan's 10-day visa free policy

Post by steven »

Hi John,

Land borders are not eligible.

There are no restrictions on which airline brings you in, at least not as far as I have read anywhere.
0 x
If you like Caravanistan: we have opened a tip jar! We love you back! :D

johnbian8308

Post by johnbian8308 »

Thanks a lot for the information!
0 x

johnbian8308

Post by johnbian8308 »

Looks like IATA has updated data for China, Hong Kong and Macau for 10-day visa free policy. On IATA there is still the odd requirement for s small number of airlines to take. Other countries placed into the 10-day visa-free category aren't updated in IATA database (i.e. showing visa required)
1 x