Tajikistan E-visa Q&A

All about Tajikistan. Expert: Pamirski, Christian77
Lutnistas1969

Re: Tajikistan E-visa Q&A

Post by Lutnistas1969 »

Today my wife received following mail from the consular department in Dushanbe:

"Dear Applicant,
I think you received my answer before I told you, that application ID XYZZYXXYZ is under consideration process right now.
Please wait for the answer.

29/02/2020: please contact with organization/company (in petition letter) to bring verbal note/petition letter to the main consular department in Dushanbe to continue the consideration process. → It was a technical issue, thats why you received this email."
0 x

khamiman

Re: Tajikistan e-visa: payment failed, application got stuck, ...

Post by khamiman »

Hi All,

I am having exactly the same problem with e-visa, payment was stuck, and cannot resubmit any payments.
Can you please share an email of Ministry described above?
Thank you
0 x

khamiman

Re: Tadjikistan evisa payment failed

Post by khamiman »

murg wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:49 am
Hi there,

I just wanted to inform everyone how you can solve troubles with e-visa application.

The e-visa service ist not linked to the Embassies but run by the ministry of foreign affairs in Dushanbe.

Nevertheless, at least the Embassy in Berlin, ist very helpful.

I encountered payment troubles.

I phoned the consular department.
They gave me an Email in the MFA / Dushanbe anderen their own Email.
They forward your Email tobthe MFA.

My issues where solved within 4 days.
Can you please share the email address with me? Have exactly the same problem. Thank you
0 x

steven
Admin
Admin

Re: Tajikistan e-visa: payment failed, application got stuck, ...

Post by steven »

Hi khamiman, because of coronavirus officials have shut down the e-visa system. You can only apply through a local tour operator at the moment - see https://caravanistan.com/coronavirus
0 x
If you like Caravanistan: we have opened a tip jar! We love you back! :D

tokyodom

Tajik e-Visa Update

Post by tokyodom »

Quick heads up that I have heard from more than one source that the Tajik e-Visa site should be working normally again to process visas. I have even seen the Ministry of Foreign Affairs letter confirming this but would be interested to know if anyone has tried successfully in the last few days ?

Aiming to get a double/multiple entry + GBAO myself so interested in any updates from other travellers.

Thanks
0 x

Christian77
Tajikistan expert
Tajikistan expert

Re: Tajik e-Visa Update

Post by Christian77 »

Good news, hopefully. But a warning to people: the website appeared to be working normally (and still is), but was not giving out visas. They just left it online with no updates throughout the pandemic. They didn't turn off the application system or anything. So people were submitting their info and even a payment (?) (if I recall correctly). So before getting on the website and giving them your money, I would wait until the official announcement.
0 x

Carolinian100

Post by Carolinian100 »

Filed for e-visa on Apr 1st. Got my evisa for Tajikistan+GBAO on June 2nd.
1 x

Christian77
Tajikistan expert
Tajikistan expert

Post by Christian77 »

Thanks for the update. Hopefully (probably) that 2-month time gap is them starting work and going back and granting visas from the back-log of applications. If anyone puts in an application right now, please let us know how long it takes.
2 x

crossiant

Post by crossiant »

Applied eVisa on 7/3/2021, received on 7/23/2021. Single entry, 3 months validity, 60 days stay.
2 x

04Morley

Post by 04Morley »

Has anyone else had any luck here? My wife and I are due to visit in a week and still waiting for ours.
0 x