Russia 180 day - Multi Entry Tourism Visa - German citizens

The place for all visa questions and embassy reports. Expert: Crazydre
Forum rules
Before asking a visa question, make sure you have read the relevant visa article about the country. Overview page: http://caravanistan.com/visa/

Before submitting an embassy report or question, have a look first to see if a topic already exists. Relevant topics are linked to from the visa pages on the site.

Thank you!
TornadoTim

Russia 180 day - Multi Entry Tourism Visa - German citizens

Post by TornadoTim »

According to this tourism/visa agency (https://paneurasia.de/russland-infos/vi ... -moeglich/) it is now possible for German citizens to get a multi-entry tourism visa for Russia with a validity of 180 days or a single/double entry visa for 90 days. You can only remain 90 days of the 180 in Russia though and I don't know how this applies to other nationalities.

I haven't seen an update on the website of the russian embassy in Germany, so I don't know if its possible to get this through the embassy directly at this moment.
1 x

Nikopol

Re: Russia 180 day - Multi Entry Tourism Visa - German citizens

Post by Nikopol »

I received same info from Russian embassy in Slovakia and its Visa center. I believe Russian embassies in Europe relegated visa-related tasks to its Visa centers some years back however.
1 x

Re: Russia 180 day - Multi Entry Tourism Visa - German citizens

Post by new member »

This info still seems to be correct - as an employe of paneurasia told me today. Also "König-tours" is offering this type of visa for the same price.

This visa has 180 days validity / 90 days stay / multiple entry for 190 Euro complete - this is good news, but doesn´t help, as you cannot enter via land boarder.

Anyone has different infos about the real situation at the boarder posts. Can it be, that since April nobody with touristic intentions entered Russia via Car oder Bike?
0 x