How Does the Multiple Entry Visa in Uzbekistan Work?

The place for all visa questions and embassy reports. Expert: Crazydre
Forum rules
Before asking a visa question, make sure you have read the relevant visa article about the country. Overview page: http://caravanistan.com/visa/

Before submitting an embassy report or question, have a look first to see if a topic already exists. Relevant topics are linked to from the visa pages on the site.

Thank you!
Lena1904

How Does the Multiple Entry Visa in Uzbekistan Work?

Post by Lena1904 »

Hey guys,

I was just wondering if anyone of you can help me out with a visa question regarding Uzbekistan. I have a German passport and got a 30-day visa on arrival when entering Uzbekistan. I was planning to use all 30 days, go to Tajikistan for a couple of weeks, and then come back to Uzbekistan to cross into Kyrgyzstan.

However, I've heard that once you used your 30 days in Uzbekistan, you need to leave the country for a certain amount of time before you can reenter Uzbekistan. Does anyone know if this is true and if so how long do I need to be out of the country to get another 30-day visa on arrival?

Any help is appreciated! :)
1 x

RollingTreeHouse

Re: How Does the Multiple Entry Visa in Uzbekistan Work?

Post by RollingTreeHouse »

Kvaesa wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:06 pm
Hi guys! I'm planning to do a 2-month trip to Uzbekistan and Tajikistan in May-June. As a Canadian, looks like I am eligible for visa-free travel in both countries. I'm sure lots of people have done this. but if I spend, say, 30 days in Uzbekistan and then 30 days in Tajikistan, would I be able to re-enter Uzbekistan visa-free again? Thanks!
bwv812 wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:25 pm
You can, and this is covered in the Uzbek visa page.
More precisely here, so yes, your original plan should work.
0 x

Lena1904

Re: How Does the Multiple Entry Visa in Uzbekistan Work?

Post by Lena1904 »

Oups, I didn't see that. Thanks for your reply though!
0 x