Tajikistan E-visa Q&A

All about Tajikistan. Expert: Pamirski, Christian77
potschta

Re: Tajikistan E-visa Q&A

Post by potschta »

karcz wrote:
Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:28 am
Hello,

Does anybody have a clue why eVisa application rejected all the time? This was the second time that we wanted to go to Tajikistan.
We wanted climbed Korzhenevskaya and Ismoil somoni peaks. We are not criminal, we don"t want to steal Tajis peoples"s job, we don't want to kill their woman, we don"t want to settle down etc.
We could not organize our expedition, because majority of out teams did not get visa. I applied for Visa two times with the totaly same attachment and info, first time was rejected and second time was approved.
What is going on the eVisa system????
How long did it take until you got your visa on the second try?
0 x

karcz

Post by karcz »

potschta wrote:
Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:30 am
karcz wrote:
Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:28 am
Hello,

Does anybody have a clue why eVisa application rejected all the time? This was the second time that we wanted to go to Tajikistan.
We wanted climbed Korzhenevskaya and Ismoil somoni peaks. We are not criminal, we don"t want to steal Tajis peoples"s job, we don't want to kill their woman, we don"t want to settle down etc.
We could not organize our expedition, because majority of out teams did not get visa. I applied for Visa two times with the totaly same attachment and info, first time was rejected and second time was approved.
What is going on the eVisa system????
second try took only 2 days. First application took 15 days and got rejected.
0 x

henryandmoni

Post by henryandmoni »

How long does it take to get an answer since application?
We are waiting a few days now. I will let you know how it worked.
In your case I would try to get the normal visa if possible.
Did you pay for every application? That's very strange.
0 x

henryandmoni

Post by henryandmoni »

[/quote]

second try took only 2 days. First application took 15 days and got rejected.
[/quote]

Oh sry, didn't see your answer first.
0 x

Mongard75

Re: Tajikistan eVisa delays

Post by Mongard75 »

I've had to upload a scanned copy of my passport three times now due to it not being good enough quality, the last one seems ok which I uploaded three businesses days ago, my application says assessed and validation in progress, I will post an update if and when I get the Evisa, I'm on a trekking holiday organized by a Travel company.
0 x

henryandmoni

Post by henryandmoni »

Does anyone know if the e-visa is also valid if I first enter the country without a visa (possible for 30 days) and maybe still get the e-visa? can you just extend your stay?
0 x

henryandmoni

Post by henryandmoni »

Our evisa we made one week ago was also rejected now :(
0 x

Mongard75

Post by Mongard75 »

An update on my eVisa application; After several uploads mainly because the file or scan was incorrect, my application was accepted an went to assessed and validation in progress, 6 days later my eVisa arrived via email. My advice to anyone needing an eVisa is to get the passport scan done correctly first time,on their website it does say what file and size is acceptable, also the quality if the scan is also crucial, so use a good quality scanner this excludes a mobile scanner on your phone, as I learnt the quality is not up to standard.
1 x

Sammuueelll

Post by Sammuueelll »

Hello all,

Just a note to say I applied for a Tajik e-visa on 4th July and received it via e-mail without any problems on 13th July. Not quite sure why it went so smoothly considering so many delays and rejections being noted in this forum?

UK Passport
Single Entry
Tourism Sightseeing
… all pretty simple!

Good luck to all!
2 x

BarneyHobbes

Post by BarneyHobbes »

Just here to provide a data point: American passport. About a week after submitting my application, they requested a better scanned passport. Then 2 days later, my visa was approved. They never asked for itinerary, hotel reservations, or anything like that.

However, my e-visa doesn't have my picture on it, instead it's a stock photo of a male silhouette. Is this... normal?
0 x