Onward tickets needed for Kazakhstan/Uzbekistan/Kyrgyzstan visa-free?

The place for all visa questions and embassy reports. Expert: Crazydre
Forum rules
Before asking a visa question, make sure you have read the relevant visa article about the country. Overview page: http://caravanistan.com/visa/

Before submitting an embassy report or question, have a look first to see if a topic already exists. Relevant topics are linked to from the visa pages on the site.

Thank you!
Kiwi

Onward tickets needed for Kazakhstan/Uzbekistan/Kyrgyzstan visa-free?

Post by Kiwi »

Hello there,
Hope you're all doing great!

I have a not exactly via question (sorry if I posted in the wrong place, I thought this one might be the more appropriate)

I see in no visa page (at least Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan) that an onward ticket is needed when entering those places. On IATa travel center, they say it could be needed for Kazakhstan (and a big question mark for the others).

What is your experience in this? I know generally land borders are more pénitents, but we're first flight to aqtau :)

Thanks a lot, have a funny day!
0 x

Kiwi

Re: Onward tickets needed?

Post by Kiwi »

Hello everybody!

Any thoughts on this? Thank you if somebody can help :))
0 x

AreWeThereYet?

Post by AreWeThereYet? »

No one asked me for onward flights when I visited Uzbekistan, only length of stay. China, on the other hand, did. No clue on Kazakhstan as I don't need a visa there, sorry.
0 x
www.awtytravels.com
Stories from the road.

Kiwi

Post by Kiwi »

Thanks! :)
We don't need visa for Kazakhstan either (EU passport) but I didn't think it would mean no onward ticket
0 x