Embassy Report: Kazakh Embassy in Berlin

The place for all visa questions and embassy reports. Expert: Crazydre
Forum rules
Before asking a visa question, make sure you have read the relevant visa article about the country. Overview page: http://caravanistan.com/visa/

Before submitting an embassy report or question, have a look first to see if a topic already exists. Relevant topics are linked to from the visa pages on the site.

Thank you!
kcml

Embassy Report: Kazakh Embassy in Berlin

Post by kcml »

For a tourist visa:

Visa application instructions on the website are pretty clear.* Fee to be paid by bank transfer to the embassy's German bank account.

I dropped off all the documents, and they kept my passport and told me to come back in a week to pick it up with a visa in it. I did with no issues. I spoke English with one official and German with the one who actually processed my paperwork.

*Unless you're American, in which case there is no information regarding what EUR amount they want transferred for the higher American fee. Nobody answered when I called during their "telephone inquiry" hours. I went in in person, and was told to just do the conversion myself (160 USD to EUR) and note the exchange rate for the day I made the transfer on my deposit slip.
0 x