Border crossing : kyrgyzstan to China. 2 passports

The place for all visa questions and embassy reports. Expert: Crazydre
Forum rules
Before asking a visa question, make sure you have read the relevant visa article about the country. Overview page: http://caravanistan.com/visa/

Before submitting an embassy report or question, have a look first to see if a topic already exists. Relevant topics are linked to from the visa pages on the site.

Thank you!
Mat strasch

Border crossing : kyrgyzstan to China. 2 passports

Post by Mat strasch »

Hello there,
I'm traveling in tajikistan and next month I'm gonna move to kyrgyzstan and then to china.
I'm having to passports. 1 Israeli & 1 Dutch.
I already have visa to china in my Israeli passport. I plan to get into kyrgyzstan by my Dutch passport (cause the Israeli passport should have a visa as and the Dutch is free.…)
My question is if is it possible to across the border from kyrgyzstan to China. To get out of kyrgyzstan with my Dutch passport and get in china with my Israeli passport.

I hope its clear enough…
Tnx a lot!
0 x

steven
Admin
Admin

Re: Border crossing : kyrgyzstan to China. 2 passports

Post by steven »

I think it is, I am not 100% sure as I have never heard of anyone doing it, but Israel is not hated by China I think so should be fine.
0 x
If you like Caravanistan: we have opened a tip jar! We love you back! :D

Mat strasch

Post by Mat strasch »

Do you know if china has any problem of swapping passport at their land border crossing?
Tnx!
0 x

steven
Admin
Admin

Post by steven »

I think it is ok, I am not 100% sure as I have never heard of anyone doing it, but other countries do it.
0 x
If you like Caravanistan: we have opened a tip jar! We love you back! :D