Embassy Report: Turkmenistan Transit Visa in Beijing, China

The place for all visa questions and embassy reports. Expert: Crazydre
Forum rules
Before asking a visa question, make sure you have read the relevant visa article about the country. Overview page: http://caravanistan.com/visa/

Before submitting an embassy report or question, have a look first to see if a topic already exists. Relevant topics are linked to from the visa pages on the site.

Thank you!
csmw

Embassy Report: Turkmenistan Transit Visa in Beijing, China

Post by csmw »

I am a Chinese citizen who was granted a 5-day Turkmenistan transit visa without any entry/exit ports indicated.

I submitted the application, which consisted of a pdf form with photograph, a personal request letter, Uzbekistan e-visa copy (Chinese citizens need UZ visa) and an official notice from the Embassy of Iran stating Chinese citizens have been exempted from Iranian visa since 21 July, to the Turkmenistan Embassy on August 1. It was a simple and straight-forward procedure so I did not encounter any grave issues. Visa officer received my application, asked me to pay 10 USD processing fee, told me to wait for 2 weeks for processing the application to State Migration Service.

Today I paid 55 USD then got my transit visa with no entry/exit ports indicated in the visa stamp even I had entered the intended ports of entry/exit in my application. I felt delighted.
Attachments
visa.jpg
visa.jpg (64.5 KiB) Viewed 1078 times
0 x