Uzbekistan evisa window of entry

The place for all visa questions and embassy reports. Expert: Crazydre
Forum rules
Before asking a visa question, make sure you have read the relevant visa article about the country. Overview page: http://caravanistan.com/visa/

Before submitting an embassy report or question, have a look first to see if a topic already exists. Relevant topics are linked to from the visa pages on the site.

Thank you!
James.on.a.bike

Uzbekistan evisa window of entry

Post by James.on.a.bike »

In the application for the Uzbekistan e-visa there is a 90 day validity period, within which you must select up to 30 days for your entry and exit. My problem is i want to maximize my available time, but i don't know my exact arrival day, and since it takes up to 5 days to process and there are often lots of problems i want to apply in advance. So, my question is if i select, for example, January 1st to 30th, and then show up January 5th do i still need to leave January 30th? What if i show up December 30th? Assuming all dates are well within the 90 day validity period.
0 x

James.on.a.bike

Re: Uzbekistan evisa window of entry

Basically my question is if the entry and exit dates on the evisa form mean anything. I know in the article about Uzbekistan visas it says any time wirhin the 90 day window... so does that mean i can just make an estimate for the entry exit?
0 x

bwv812
China expert
China expert

Post by bwv812 »

Seems like you didn't read the visa article, as requested.
0 x
My 2012 overland trip from Tokyo to Istanbul: https://silkroadwanderings.blogspot.com

James.on.a.bike

I did. And re-read it. Here is the part which is relevant to my question:

"You can enter Uzbekistan at any point within the 90-day window and leave at any time within the 30-day duration of the visa, as long as it is within the 90-day window of validity.

As an example, let’s say your visa validity is 1 January – 30 March. If you enter on 15 January, you can stay until 13 February (30 days). But you don’t have to stay 30 days, you can leave earlier."

But that doesn't answer my question. The visa validity is 90 days from the submission, and yes i understand that you can enter and exit any time within that window a maximum of 30 days total. But the application requires you to enter dates... are those dates meaningless? I don't know when ill get there, but i need to put something down for the application. I assume leaving early is no problem so ill just make my exit 30 days from my entrance.
0 x

James.on.a.bike

Ok... i found a sample visa, and the only dates on the document are your 90 day validity period. So i guess it doesn't matter what dates you enter on the application.

Now if only the damn website would work. Getting stuck on the captcha, and as per recommendations im trying to edit entries in the form like the format of my phone number. Still no luck.
1 x

steven
Admin
Admin

Post by steven »

I'll make a note in the article that those extra dates are not important.
0 x
If you like Caravanistan: we have opened a tip jar! We love you back! :D