Vaccinations to visit the 5 Stans

The place for all visa questions and embassy reports. Expert: Crazydre
Forum rules
Before asking a visa question, make sure you have read the relevant visa article about the country. Overview page: http://caravanistan.com/visa/

Before submitting an embassy report or question, have a look first to see if a topic already exists. Relevant topics are linked to from the visa pages on the site.

Thank you!
Mar93

Vaccinations to visit the 5 Stans

Post by Mar93 »

Hello,
I am visiting the 5 Stans in a few months and I am searching if there are vaccination requirements to enter the countries (Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan and Turkmenistan). The national health website of my country mentions some vaccinations for every country, but it does not state if they are a mandatory prerequisite to enter the country (for example last year I visited Thailand but I did not need to have any proof of vaccinations, although this site suggested a few vaccines). Do we need to have a proof of the vaccinations that we had, like the mandatory ones we did as children? Or is there any extra vaccine apart from the main ones that is necessary to do prior to departure? I am from a non-English speaking country, so any info that could require translating medical information would be very useful. Thank you in advance!
0 x

steven
Admin
Admin

Re: Vaccinations to visit the 5 Stans

Post by steven »

No, no proof of vaccinations is required for any of the 5 Stans.
0 x
If you like Caravanistan: we have opened a tip jar! We love you back! :D