Entrance to India throw Attari Road border with issued (stamped in passport) multiple entry e-visa

The place for all visa questions and embassy reports. Expert: Crazydre
Forum rules
Before asking a visa question, make sure you have read the relevant visa article about the country. Overview page: http://caravanistan.com/visa/

Before submitting an embassy report or question, have a look first to see if a topic already exists. Relevant topics are linked to from the visa pages on the site.

Thank you!
simeon-x

Entrance to India throw Attari Road border with issued (stamped in passport) multiple entry e-visa

Post by simeon-x »

Hi,

I have already issued 5 years Indian multiple e-visa, stamped in passport in New Delhi Airport in 2019, valid till 2024. I already used this visa for entry to India from Pakistan via Wagah-Attari border in 2020 (before Covid-19).
I plan to travel overland again from Pakistan to India. Is it able to use this e-visa again or rules has changed and I have to apply for new regular paper visa?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Petr
0 x

Roadtophnompenh

Re: Entrance to India throw Attari Road border with issued (stamped in passport) multiple entry e-visa

Post by Roadtophnompenh »

If you are in Islamabad, go to Visatronix, very nice people, i am sure they will find out for you its possible or not and if not, they arrange new visa, i paid 22650 PRP for single entrance, last month. It took me less then a week to get it in my passport !!
0 x

Travelgian

Re: Entrance to India throw Attari Road border with issued (stamped in passport) multiple entry e-visa

Post by Travelgian »

I have a normal visa to enter India. I specified in the application that i wanted to enter from Attari overland. I got the visa, but now some people and travel agents are telling me this is no longer possible. does anyone have any update?
0 x

Roadtophnompenh

Post by Roadtophnompenh »

I crossed wagah in october, visa given in islamabad by Visatronix, the agency who works with indian embassy, because you cant go yourself to the embassy. Had no problem at all at wagah border, good organized and everybody speaks english. At he pakistani side the guy who stamps your carnet is also black-marked-change guy, gives very good rate to buy indian ruppee. And you need some ruppees to pay first toll-gate about 10 km after the border, only cash indian ruppees !!
2 x

simeon-x

Post by simeon-x »

Hi, absolutely without hassle. Crossed in 11/2022 with normal sticker visa without any problem. I asked also concerning already issued Indian e-visa, I was told also without any problem.
0 x