Embassy report: Iran visa in Almaty

The place for all visa questions and embassy reports. Expert: Crazydre
Forum rules
Before asking a visa question, make sure you have read the relevant visa article about the country. Overview page: http://caravanistan.com/visa/

Before submitting an embassy report or question, have a look first to see if a topic already exists. Relevant topics are linked to from the visa pages on the site.

Thank you!

Embassy report: Iran visa in Almaty

Postby rodalmon » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:39 am

Hi, now is possible obtain the iranian visa in Almaty. The new embassy is in Radlova 5 and it\'s open from 10.00 to 14.00. We obtain the Visa in the same day, only 30 minuts after the payment if the staf doesn't have work, but if they have work if ready in 24 hours. The friendly staff, speak very good english and very kind to help us with our questions.!
Of corse we have the previus autoritation of the MFA Touran zamin, obtain the autortation in ten days.
Thanks Steven for your website
0 x

Re: Iran visa in Almaty

Postby steven » Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:05 am

Thank you!
0 x
If you like Caravanistan: we have opened a tip jar! We love you back! :D

Offline until 31st of March.

Re: Iran visa in Almaty

Postby Xavier » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:19 am

Hello all.

I'm French and travelling for one year.
Now embassy seems working from 9am to 1pm, Monday to Friday.
I had no issues in Almaty for getting the visa. You have to get the autorisation before (well explained on caravanistan.com), and bring it with your passport (I printed it black and white).
They did not ask for picture, he said to me he already had it with the autorisation.

They let me choose between 3 prices : 100 euros for the current day, 75 euros for the day after, 50 euros for 2 days waiting.
I chose 50 euros, that you have to pay in the Pakistan national bank (pretty far by walk, around 40 min, so I went by taxi) . They asked for cash in tengue, and made me paid 20000 + 150 commission bank = 20150t. There is an ATM just next to the bank.
Once paid, you have to go back to the embassy, and give them the paper the bank gave to you.

2 days after, I came back to the embassy, and got my visa in 10 minutes.
Almaty seems good place to get iran visa :)
1 x