Kyrgyz visa on arrival at Manas airport Bishkek

The place for all visa questions and embassy reports. Expert: Crazydre
Forum rules
Before asking a visa question, make sure you have read the relevant visa article about the country. Overview page: http://caravanistan.com/visa/

Before submitting an embassy report or question, have a look first to see if a topic already exists. Relevant topics are linked to from the visa pages on the site.

Thank you!
tihomir

Kyrgyz visa on arrival at Manas airport Bishkek

Post by tihomir »

Bulgarians and Romanians (as some other nationalities) can not get the 60 days on arrival but can get 30 days on arrival at the airport. This is $60 dollars. The guy there says the visa is non-extendable, but the OVIR office said it was extendable (I did not have to extend it so I cannot confirm that).

I also got a Kyrgyz visa at the consulate in Almaty. I applied on Monday and received it on Friday. Documents received in the morning (go early and don't be shy to jump the queue to ask questions or just get the form). Fee needs to be paid at Kazkommerzbank (use google maps to find a branch, the embassy gives an address which is not correct). One photo and copies of passport, Kazakh stamps and Kazakh immigration card with registration stamp (two stamps on the card). $60 for 30 days, date specific. I asked if I could get more time and the consul told me "one month is enough for you!" :( :( :o :o :lol: :lol: I told him I was cycling and he found this amusing and was otherwise friendly.

I also asked for a visa at the consulate in Istanbul. A two-month visa would be $100, three working days, express next-day service is $200. Staff was unfriendly. Documents received only before noon.
1 x