Uzbekistan Embassy in Singapore

The place for all visa questions and embassy reports. Expert: Crazydre
Forum rules
Before asking a visa question, make sure you have read the relevant visa article about the country. Overview page: http://caravanistan.com/visa/

Before submitting an embassy report or question, have a look first to see if a topic already exists. Relevant topics are linked to from the visa pages on the site.

Thank you!
steven
Admin
Admin

Re: Uzbekistan Embassy in Singapore

Post by steven »

Please read and post reports on the Uzbek embassy in Singapore below.

We summarize all info in the embassy reports of the Uzbek visa page.
0 x
If you like Caravanistan: we have opened a tip jar! We love you back! :D

flo_sg

Uzbekistan Embassy in Singapore

Post by flo_sg »

Hi all

I got my Uzbek visa at the embassy in Singapore.

Very straight forward and hassle free. Open mornings only. I called ahead to enquire about opening hours and required docs.

I (Swiss passport) brought along:
- Original passport
- 2 passport photos
- print out of the evisa application

I then had to go to a back about 15mins walk away, pay the fee (85USD for double entry, 30 days) and e-mail a scan of the receipt.

I dropped the docs off on Wednesday and the visa was ready for collection on the following Monday.
1 x

Lydia

Uzbek visa from Singapore for Australians

Post by Lydia »

I am an Australia who has sent my passport and application form to Singapore to get a visa from the Uzbek Embassy there. They say they will contact me about how to pay. Will they email me? But more to the point, they say I have to either pick the passport/visa up myself (which I can't do because I'm not there) or arrange the postage or courier back. Does anyone have any experience in how to arrange this from Australia?
0 x

steven
Admin
Admin

Re: Uzbek visa from Singapore for Australians

Post by steven »

Sorry I cannot help you Lydia. The e-visa is coming in 2 weeks, if you have the time to wait for that. Otherwise perhaps visa on arrival is an easier way to go, or getting it at an embassy in KAZ, KG or TAJ.
0 x
If you like Caravanistan: we have opened a tip jar! We love you back! :D

johnbennett69

Re: Uzbekistan Embassy in Singapore

Post by johnbennett69 »

We are in the same position as Lydia.
We didn't feel we could rely on the launch date for the e-visa system, so we posted our Australian passports to the embassy in Singapore a couple of weeks ago.
We figured the passports would be posted back to Oz once visas were inserted, however we've just been advised we have to make our own arrangements to retrieve them.
The embassy offers no guidance as to how to make that happen, beyond supplying a list of international couriers (the usual suspects)... but all the suggested companies have indicated they won't pick up passports from an embassy.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
1 x