Where to get LOI for Russian visa in Tashkent

The place for all visa questions and embassy reports. Expert: Crazydre
Forum rules
Before asking a visa question, make sure you have read the relevant visa article about the country. Overview page: http://caravanistan.com/visa/

Before submitting an embassy report or question, have a look first to see if a topic already exists. Relevant topics are linked to from the visa pages on the site.

Thank you!
lyns_here

Where to get LOI for Russian visa in Tashkent

Postby lyns_here » Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:18 am

Hello fellow travelers
I have read here several reports of people getting Russian tourist visas in Tashkent relatively easily. My partner and I would like to do so too for our return trip to the UK in our car, presently laid up in Bishkek.
The problem I have encountered is that no-one will give me an LOI because I am not resident in Uzbekistan. Where can I get LOI's for our Russian visas that don't have this requirement? I have looked at several agencies that offer these LOI's and all of them have this stipulation that we must be resident in Uzbekistan, where as we are only tourists there.
So please can someone recommend an agency where we can get our LOI's. we have Australian passports.
Happy travels
Lyn
0 x

steven
Admin
Admin

Re: Where to get LOI for Russian visa in Tashkent

Postby steven » Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:36 am

You can find lots of agencies online that will give you an LOI for abour 25$. It takes 2 minutes after payment to receive the LOI.

Just google russia invitation and take your pick.
0 x
If you like Caravanistan: we have opened a tip jar! We love you back! :D

Crazydre
Visa expert
Visa expert

Re: Where to get LOI for Russian visa in Tashkent

Postby Crazydre » Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:07 pm

Also most Hotels will provide them in PDF if you ask, possibly for a fee of 200-1500 rubles, but often for free.
0 x