E-visa Azerbaijan Q&A

The place for all visa questions and embassy reports. Expert: Crazydre
Forum rules
Before asking a visa question, make sure you have read the relevant visa article about the country. Overview page: http://caravanistan.com/visa/

Before submitting an embassy report or question, have a look first to see if a topic already exists. Relevant topics are linked to from the visa pages on the site.

Thank you!
taimoorgunner

Re: E-visa Azerbaijan Q&A

Post by taimoorgunner »

My visa is exactly the same. I hope it is not fake.
Why do these websites charge more?
Is there anything included in this price like hotel or any tour?
1 x

Sabrina

Post by Sabrina »

Hey guys!
We do have to cross Azerbaijan twice. In about a month and again in about 4 months.
Is it possible to apply for evisa twice? And if yes how much time has to be between the applications/entries?
Is there anyone how has done this before or has any infos about it?
1 x

nomadichappiness

Post by nomadichappiness »

My comment about family application (I've not seen any topic about children visa applications though I've not search all the website yet).

So I applied for 3 e-visa. I am French, my wife's Chilean, our 2,5 years old child has both passports).
You make the application for the first person (me) then at the end click on "add a new person" or something like that.
Then you fill again all the fields, it's useful to have copy-pasted your full hotel address before adding a new person so you don't search again the random hotel.

I had a problem in the process : my application was erased somehow, and my daughter passed to first in the list of applicants. I typed again all my datas at the end.
So in the list, my daughter would appear first written in bold letters, and with my email address bearing my name. Then 2nd and 3rd in the list would appear my wif and I. I feared that something would go wrong. But we received a successful evisa exactly 3 days later.

I hoped that children would pay less for the visa, but no. Total cost, 72 US$ for 3 persons : 3x(23$ + 1$ fee)
I've not seen any information about kids around (or not searched enough). I thought (or hoped) that children would not need visa when travelling with parents, it might depend on countries...

I found that the information for how to fill in the surnames and given names is not very clear. It is all about decoding the code down your Passport.
I'll try to explain how to decode it and fill the application without keeping doubts.
the code is A<BBBCCCCC<DDDDD<<EEEEE<FFFFFFF
where A is a whatever letter, BBB is a 3 letters international code fro your country, CCCC is your first surname, DDDD is your second surname, EEEE your first given name, FFFFF your second given name.
"<" separates 2 surnames or given names
"<<" separates surnames from given names
Some people don't have a surname, that's why they have their code starting with "<<" and do not fill the surname section.
In the application you then fill :
surnames: CCCCC space DDDDD
given names: EEEEE space FFFFF

I hope that's clear enough :)
2 x

Alfred

Post by Alfred »

Sabrina wrote:Hey guys!
We do have to cross Azerbaijan twice. In about a month and again in about 4 months.
Is it possible to apply for evisa twice? And if yes how much time has to be between the applications/entries?
Hi Sabrina
We have the same issue - have you had any luck finding an answer? Or does anyone else happen to know?
Thanks!
1 x

nomadichappiness

Post by nomadichappiness »

Hi, an update about family travelling with kids.
I didn't know if kids need a visa or not. I applied for a visa for my 2,5 years old daughter with her own passport, just in case.

We arrived yersterday at the border, I handed 3 passports and the 3 associated visas printed (my wife my child and I) and They let us enter Azerbaijan. They didn't mention anything about the child visa, and I didn't ask if it was necessary or not. But it seemed it's normal to have a visa too. this should maybe be checked calling a consulate.
1 x

La Ptite Troupe

Post by La Ptite Troupe »

Alfred wrote:
Sabrina wrote:Hey guys!
Hi Sabrina
We have the same issue - have you had any luck finding an answer? Or does anyone else happen to know?
Thanks!

Hi Sabrina & co!
I apply today for e-visa on https://evisa.gov.az/en/apply-step2, it's written : "24. Foreigners and stateless persons may apply for a new electronic visa only after leaving the territory of the Republic of Azerbaijan;", so, you will have to leave Azerbaïdjian and apply for a new e-visa :)
0 x

steven
Admin
Admin

Post by steven »

Although it might not be legal, it might still be possible, though...that is for someone who dares to give a try.
0 x
If you like Caravanistan: we have opened a tip jar! We love you back! :D

Kenny0031

Post by Kenny0031 »

Can you apply again for an e-visa within the 90 days it is valid but you used the single entry?

Need to cross Azerbeidzjan twice ( ferry to and from Kazachstan) within 90 days.
1 x

duffajfka

Post by duffajfka »

Kenny0031 wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:07 am
Can you apply again for an e-visa within the 90 days it is valid but you used the single entry?

Need to cross Azerbeidzjan twice ( ferry to and from Kazachstan) within 90 days.
Same question. Have you found out Kenny, or anybody else?
Do the first 90 days to enter the country need to run out until I can get another visa?
0 x

Travelgian

Post by Travelgian »

Can anyone confirm that border crossing by land is now closed for Azerbaijan? Only people entering the counry by plane are admitted?
0 x