Iran e-visa system

The place for all visa questions and embassy reports. Expert: Crazydre
Forum rules
Before asking a visa question, make sure you have read the relevant visa article about the country. Overview page: http://caravanistan.com/visa/

Before submitting an embassy report or question, have a look first to see if a topic already exists. Relevant topics are linked to from the visa pages on the site.

Thank you!
interrailer

Re: Iran e-visa system

Post by interrailer »

Hound_Dog wrote:
Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:27 pm
interrailer wrote:
Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:20 am
Someone got in the past two weeks a Visa authorization? I applied two weeks ago for visa support through TAP Persia and got nothing until now... Very poor service also from the company - no informations if you don't write them (and then only ask my colleague, I am not responsible, blabla). Wonder how they can have so good reviews on tripadvisor.
Swiss friend also applied around 10 days ago and also got nothing (through caravanistan/key2persia) yet.
ALL agencies are experiencing delays with the processing of applications at this time. Unfair of you to single out Tap Persia

If you would read the whole post, you would see that I also wrote about another agency.
That Swiss friend btw got now confirmed even with applying later while I am still waiting.
And what I was complaining about is the communication of TAP Persia. They don’t inform you at all about the process and also can’t give proper advises. I was expecting better from a company with such good reviews on TA.
Hope you can accept others people opinions, thank you.
0 x

tokoloho

Post by tokoloho »

We applied at thursday 3rd March last week via Tap Persia and got our three visas (two adults one child) today in one e-mail. They contacted us immediately via Whats App because the occupation of my partner was not clear to them. Can't say anything bad about the communication and the service.
0 x

Florejan

Post by Florejan »

I applied for the MFA code using Tappersia. Got the approval code after three days already. After this I could pickup the visa in Brussels. At the embassy (adress in Elsene from the website and google maps) they informed me I had to go to another adress. Av. de Tervueren 415, 1150 Woluwe-Saint-Pierre. There I had to wait for three hours (long cue) and got my visa.
0 x

Azzurro

Post by Azzurro »

Hi everyone, I just got my e-visa authorization approved. The application was handled by my tour guide operator which I will use when travelling to Iran in October.

I am a dual national British-Italian, born in Italy but living in the UK. I have used my Italian passport for the application but the tour guide asked me an Italian address and also they added flights from Istanbul only (so Istanbul-Tehran instead of London-Istanbul-Tehran). I already have the code with me and supposedly I only need to pay the 75 euros fee when I arrive at Tehran airport. Does anyone think the application made in such way can cause me problems?

thanks in advance
0 x

Roadtophnompenh

Post by Roadtophnompenh »

I applied for the e-visa without an agency on 30.08 and yesterday, exactly after a month, on 30.09 it was rejected. I was not at all in a hurry and just tried, you knever know. Have to do it again but by an agency. As i am not yet in Turkey still a lot of time before arriving at the Bazargan border .. .
0 x

lejeuner

Post by lejeuner »

im iranian and if you want know about reason and if i can help , let me know
0 x

CasaVerde

Post by CasaVerde »

I also applied for an e-visa in the middle of September and was rejected 2 weeks later. Does anyone get a visa since the clashes started? What's about tap-persia? Is the possibility better to get an visa?
0 x

Roadtophnompenh

Post by Roadtophnompenh »

i was rejected from the e-visa on 30th august.
Mailed TAP-persia on 14th septmeber, had some minor issues as the itinirary, and my pasport-foto wasnt as it should be, they applied it on 18th and on 21th i had my e-visain my e-mail.
Picked it up in Erzurum on 26th. No problems at all.
In Iran now since 8 days, nothing seen or felt about the protests . . .
2 x

Velovoyage

Post by Velovoyage »

Hi there. I am from germany, sitting in Tiblisi and applied for the E-Visum on the official site today. I did get the persmission to pick up the Visum in Trapzon on the same day, just 7 hours later.
0 x

Velovoyage

Post by Velovoyage »

Hi there. I am from germany, sitting in Tiblisi and applied for the E-Visa on the official site today. I did get the persmission to pick up the Visum in Trapzon on the same day, just 7 hours later.
0 x