Iran e-visa system

The place for all visa questions and embassy reports. Expert: Crazydre
Forum rules
Before asking a visa question, make sure you have read the relevant visa article about the country. Overview page: http://caravanistan.com/visa/

Before submitting an embassy report or question, have a look first to see if a topic already exists. Relevant topics are linked to from the visa pages on the site.

Thank you!
swissgirl

Re: Iran e-visa system

Post by swissgirl »

Hi!
I'm looking to use the evisa system for a VOA.
I just can't find if, as a woman, I must wear a headscarf on the picture submitted to the system or not.
Could you help me?
0 x

steven
Admin
Admin

Post by steven »

Yes, wear a headscarf.
0 x
If you like Caravanistan: we have opened a tip jar! We love you back! :D

Koen

Post by Koen »

Just applied couple hours ago thru the site and uploaded everything. Just got confirmation that I can go to the embassy to get the visa.
I applied for 90 day visa single entry.
Note this is my second time to Iran. Maybe that's why it is quicker
Embassy will be the Hague in Netherlands.
Will post if I got it in my passport
2 x
Rollingdutchman @ instagram

Myrkskog

Post by Myrkskog »

We got stuck in Dushanbe for almost 2 weeks now. We applied for the evisa at the official side on the 24th july. The guy at the embassy tells us we need to wait for the verification mail, but nothing is happening so far. Actually the only thing he can say is "check your mail". I wrote an email to the iranian MFA mail address but haven't got any answer. Our Uzbekistan visa is running already and we still need to apply for the Turkmenistan visa. We start getting a little bit pissed now...
1 x

us3r777

Post by us3r777 »

After 31 days waiting and being taken for a ride by the Batumi Embassy our e-visa demands got rejected.

We then tried with Caravanistan Form and Key2Persia. We received grant notice in 24h and got the visa stamped from the Baku Embassy in another 24h.

You can read more about this story in French here :
Apprentis-Vagabonds : Notre parcours chaotique vers le visa Iranien
1 x

daemmi

Post by daemmi »

I have also the problem that I don't get a reply from the e-visa application. Is it still possible to apply for the visa via a tour operator?
0 x

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

Hello,
same kind of problem : we applied for e-visa on the 29th of July and it is still pending. Hope it will soon be accepted or rejected so we can ask an agency to do the job.
0 x

Alex_1

Post by Alex_1 »

I have applied for e-visa on 25th of july and I am still waiting. I donnt know for how long... As I understand now I am waiting just for the automatic rejection. I hope it will come soon because I want to ask some travel agent to manage the code.
1 x

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

Our application (29th of July) was eventually rejected today. We can apply through an agency.
1 x

talampe

Post by talampe »

Hi there!
What is the earliest time to get a new iran visa after leaving the country? We want to go to oman, stay there for about one month and go back to Iran afterwards again.
Thank you!
0 x