Iran e-visa system

The place for all visa questions and embassy reports. Expert: Crazydre
Forum rules
Before asking a visa question, make sure you have read the relevant visa article about the country. Overview page: http://caravanistan.com/visa/

Before submitting an embassy report or question, have a look first to see if a topic already exists. Relevant topics are linked to from the visa pages on the site.

Thank you!
ana&luka

Re: Iran e-visa system

Postby ana&luka » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:21 am

Ok...
Will wait for maybee some other answers...
We plan to solve visa in Zagreb, as soon as we overcome that address on e visa application...
0 x

Bento

Postby Bento » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:50 pm

Bento wrote:I applied for the E-Visa and the application is still "Waiting for Verification". I was planning on going to the embassy in The Hague after the e-visa procedure was OK'ed.

Can I now still request an LOI and make an appointment with the embassy after getting the LOI even if there was already a request for the e-Visa?

Anyone?
0 x

steven
Admin
Admin

Postby steven » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:04 am

Bento wrote:
Bento wrote:I applied for the E-Visa and the application is still "Waiting for Verification". I was planning on going to the embassy in The Hague after the e-visa procedure was OK'ed.

Can I now still request an LOI and make an appointment with the embassy after getting the LOI even if there was already a request for the e-Visa?

Anyone?

Final paragraph of e-visa section: https://caravanistan.com/visa/iran#e-visa
0 x
If you like Caravanistan: we have opened a tip jar! We love you back! :D

alexvanparse

Postby alexvanparse » Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:54 pm

Hello,

for some reason I am not able to access e-visa website wonder if you guys confirm its up & running?

regards
Alex
0 x

Bento

Postby Bento » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:34 am

It's down constantly, just keep trying daily.
0 x

Bento

Postby Bento » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:34 am

steven wrote:
Bento wrote:

Anyone?

Final paragraph of e-visa section: https://caravanistan.com/visa/iran#e-visa

Cheers. I contacted the Embassy and they told me to make an appointment so I guess "Waiting for Verification" means you need to go to the embassy.
0 x

ana&luka

Postby ana&luka » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:50 am

They told us the same thing. I sent them an email couple days after applying and they told us to come with our passports and confirmation about paying the visas. So I guess that will be it once we get to the embassy.
0 x

Bento

Postby Bento » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:50 pm

What confirmation are you talking about exactly? I did the e-Visa system and don't remember paying anything. AFAIK you need to pay at the Embassy.
0 x

ana&luka

Postby ana&luka » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:39 am

Yes, we need to pay it when coming to Embassy. I mentioned confirmation because they asked us to pay at the exact bank with exact information and to have bank stamp it and everything, that's why I said confirmation, like paper confirmation.
0 x

Bento

Postby Bento » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:27 pm

Okay. After the embassy told me to make an appointment with my e-visa status still at "Waiting for Verification". I made an appointment last week and I just checked my application again and it now says "Application Status: Accepted".

I'm visiting the Embassy tomorrow, will let you know how it goes.
1 x