Embassy Report: Iran visa from London

The place for all visa questions and embassy reports. Expert: Crazydre
Forum rules
Before asking a visa question, make sure you have read the relevant visa article about the country. Overview page: http://caravanistan.com/visa/

Before submitting an embassy report or question, have a look first to see if a topic already exists. Relevant topics are linked to from the visa pages on the site.

Thank you!
xxbellens

Embassy Report: Iran visa from London

Post by xxbellens »

Consulate is open for visas from 2pm until 5pm - If you turn up before this time, they will ask you to come back. You will get a number and then get sent downstairs. Once downstairs, you will get called up when it is your turn. This can be a lengthy process. However, as soon as you have been called up it tends to become very efficient.
My experience: £250 same day visa - queued from 12-4pm, went back to collect at 5pm.
1 x

claddaghman

Re: Embassy Report: Iran visa from London

Post by claddaghman »

Wondering if you had any information regarding time and fee for regular service (i.e. non expedited)?

We are in process of figuring out which embassy to designate for our Iran Visas. Iran Traveling Center told us that London Embassy was slow (obviously they weren't aware of same day service) and they have recommended Trabzon Consulate and Embassies in Georgia and Armenia. We are looking for info regarding any Iranian Embassies between London and Iran.

Thanks,
Francis
1 x

xxbellens

Post by xxbellens »

Hiya,
Yes as far as I'm aware, it takes a couple (5 I think)of days for non standard and the price is around £160. You can also get it sent back to your house for the same price (around £160) if you take a prepaid special delivery post envelope.
Many thanks,
xxbellens
0 x

fanningmalta89

Post by fanningmalta89 »

Hi all, I am going to the London embassy tomorrow to sort out my visa. I have the grant notice at hand but having trouble with the application form. It asks for the names of individuals we plan to meet in Iran. Any idea what to write here?

We also need to write the name and address of two friends or relatives in Iran.. again, any idea?
0 x