Tajik evisa-two evisas instead of double entry visa

The place for all visa questions and embassy reports. Expert: Crazydre
Forum rules
Before asking a visa question, make sure you have read the relevant visa article about the country. Overview page: http://caravanistan.com/visa/

Before submitting an embassy report or question, have a look first to see if a topic already exists. Relevant topics are linked to from the visa pages on the site.

Thank you!
Melody

Tajik evisa-two evisas instead of double entry visa

Post by Melody »

Hi All!

Just wanted to confirm if it is possible to buy two Tajik evisas, instead of getting a double entry visa at embassy (as this requires a letter and waiting period). Am planning to exit Tajik into Wakhan corridor for a few days.

Cheers, Mel
0 x

bwv812
China expert
China expert

Re: Tajik evisa-two evisas instead of double entry visa

Post by bwv812 »

0 x
My 2012 overland trip from Tokyo to Istanbul: https://silkroadwanderings.blogspot.com

MattUK

Post by MattUK »

Can anyone confirm if there are any special rules when getting 2 x Tajik single entry visas? I live in Saudi Arabia where your original visa is cancelled automatically when a second one is issued. For Tajikistan can you still hold 2 x Tajik visas at once if you ensure that your applications cover 2 separate time periods?
0 x

steven
Admin
Admin

Post by steven »

0 x
If you like Caravanistan: we have opened a tip jar! We love you back! :D

MattUK

Post by MattUK »

: ) Cheers!
0 x

timbo

Post by timbo »

Hi sorry for the late reply, i was just wondering how the 2 e-visas work. could i buy for example 2 e-visas that cover exactly the same dates and would this allow me to enter the whakhan and leave at any time during this period?
0 x

steven
Admin
Admin

Post by steven »

timbo wrote:Hi sorry for the late reply, i was just wondering how the 2 e-visas work. could i buy for example 2 e-visas that cover exactly the same dates and would this allow me to enter the whakhan and leave at any time during this period?
I do believe this is possible, although we haven't had people who applied for the exact same visa twice. Why not let it start 2 days later?
0 x
If you like Caravanistan: we have opened a tip jar! We love you back! :D

timbo

Post by timbo »

Ok thanks for the reply! ill get one to start 2 days later.
0 x

arsenal901

Post by arsenal901 »

Hi Guys,
My first message here.. I am little confused here on this topic. My wife and I are planning to go from Osh to Dushanbe over 8d/7n in July. We wanted to take a detour and go to Afghanistan for a day. I wasnt sure what to interpret from the text below on the tajikistan visa page.

- Can I just not buy 2 e-visas with 2 different entry and exit dates while I am in the states, and then provide the border guards with the e-visa that has the earlier date on our first entry? And then we can use the second e-visa with the later entry date on our return from Afghanistan?
- Or is it not technically possible to apply for 2 e-visas on the same passport number without having made entry into Tajikistan?

"However, do note that you cannot buy a second e-visa before you enter Tajikistan for the first time: border guards will stamp the newest visa, rendering the older e-visa invalid. This means that you will have to buy the second e-visa while you are already in Tajikistan. Print it, and hide it in your bag."
0 x