Embassy report: Tajik visa in Beijing, China

The place for all visa questions and embassy reports. Expert: Crazydre
Forum rules
Before asking a visa question, make sure you have read the relevant visa article about the country. Overview page: http://caravanistan.com/visa/

Before submitting an embassy report or question, have a look first to see if a topic already exists. Relevant topics are linked to from the visa pages on the site.

Thank you!
Roman

Embassy report: Tajik visa in Beijing, China

Postby Roman » Mon May 19, 2014 3:13 am

Today I went to apply for Tajik visa in Beijing and it was very smooth.

I am Slovak citizen and applied for 30 days tourist visa + GBAO permit.

Documents required:
- 1 application form (only in Russian and Chinese, although I guess using English one is also ok)
- 1 photo
- passport + 1 copy of passport (main page + Chinese visa)
- travel itinerary
- hand-written letter requesting visit to GBAO

Processing time 1 week (although they state 2 weeks on the web) and price 410 RMB (48 EUR) which is normal price for 30 days visa. GBAO comes for no extra cost. Nice staff speaking Chinese, Russian and English (!).
0 x

safwan

Re: Embassy report: Tajik visa in Beijing, China

Postby safwan » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:57 am

I have applied for Tajik visa in Beijing Embassy on April 2019 and the experience was very good. It cost 150$ for express service(1 day delivery), 80$ for normal service (5-6 days delivery) for 14 days Visa. I took the express service.

Need to apply at http://www.visa.gov.tj then take the confirmation number to Embassy. No need LOI. In online application, you can add your passport scan copy in LOI field if you do not have any LOI.

But, its not possible to get GBAO permit from the Embassy. You need to take it from OVIR, Dushanbe.
1 x