South Ossetia visa Q&A

The place for all visa questions and embassy reports. Expert: Crazydre
Forum rules
Before asking a visa question, make sure you have read the relevant visa article about the country. Overview page: http://caravanistan.com/visa/

Before submitting an embassy report or question, have a look first to see if a topic already exists. Relevant topics are linked to from the visa pages on the site.

Thank you!
borysadam492

Re: South Ossetia visa

Post by borysadam492 »

getslate wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 2:38 am
Hi, it depends on # of people going. I can give you Dima's contact info if you'd like to get more details, private message me.
Hi! We are interested as well! Now we are arranging our Russian visas and covid vaccines but should be there this summer. Can we get the "Dima's" contact please? :D
0 x

onelife1

Re: South Ossetia from North Ossetia

Post by onelife1 »

I am from Brazil and i do not a visa to enter Russia for up to 90 days on every 180 days period. Still somehow i need a multi-entry visa to russia in order to get the Ossetian permit or they will unterstand that i just do not need it? I am planning a trip on these unrecognized territories soon, everything seems too complicated but really wanna visit there:)
0 x

Lagerfeld

South Ossetia from North Ossetia

Post by Lagerfeld »

All what I know is that South Ossetia is NOT open for tourists; even with a russ. visa it's impossible to enter South Ossetia.
0 x