Kyrgyzstan E-Visa Q&A

The place for all visa questions and embassy reports. Expert: Crazydre
Forum rules
Before asking a visa question, make sure you have read the relevant visa article about the country. Overview page: http://caravanistan.com/visa/

Before submitting an embassy report or question, have a look first to see if a topic already exists. Relevant topics are linked to from the visa pages on the site.

Thank you!
johnbian8308

Re: Kyrgyzstan E-Visa Q&A

Post by johnbian8308 »

I received my e-visa as a Chinese passport holder. Oddly the validity of my single-entry visa is no longer 90 days counting from visa approval, but starts from the day I indicated as my arrival date. So for higher prices (after the recent price increase) there is now less flexibility, but I guess I am fortunate enough to get approval after 3 weeks of waiting!
1 x

zlq97

Post by zlq97 »

I am working on getting an evisa but has trouble with payment. I am using a US-issued credit card and at the last step of payment on kbb.kg, it keeps saying "3d secure authentication error" (In russian) and it automatically redirected to evisa portal. I contacted my bank and evisa center and they kicked ball to each other. Any suggestions with that? Thanks!
2 x

arsenal4mylife

E-Visa Website

Post by arsenal4mylife »

Hi guys, just trying to apply evisa of Kyrgyzstan https://www.evisa.e-gov.kg/step_1.php?lng=en

I don't know if just me or is the website glitched? I try to select multi-entry however it wouldn't let me through, only single entry is possible which is very frustrating.

And is there a recommended place for LOI?

Cheers
Brian
0 x

timelight

Re: E-Visa Website

Post by timelight »

arsenal4mylife wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:31 pm
Hi guys, just trying to apply evisa of Kyrgyzstan https://www.evisa.e-gov.kg/step_1.php?lng=en

I don't know if just me or is the website glitched? I try to select multi-entry however it wouldn't let me through, only single entry is possible which is very frustrating.

And is there a recommended place for LOI?

Cheers
Brian
Hi,

I am applying e-visa for Kyrgyzstan in this website as well, and I encounter the same issue. When I clicked multi-entry option, it did not provide any prices and could not move on. I have contacted them via e-visa website, and wait for their reply.

Cheers,

LIU
0 x

arsenal4mylife

Post by arsenal4mylife »

10 days past and still shown as SUBMITTED in visa status page. I think their service pledge is 5 calendar days?
1 x

steven
Admin
Admin

Post by steven »

Please let us know how long it took for you to get the visa, or if there are other issues. Thanks and best of luck!
0 x
If you like Caravanistan: we have opened a tip jar! We love you back! :D

Kalpazan

Post by Kalpazan »

@steven

If I may point out that info on https://caravanistan.com/visa/kyrgyzstan/ is a bit outdated. Bulgaria and Romania no longer require visa for Kyrgyzstan.
1 x

steven
Admin
Admin

Post by steven »

Kalpazan wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:45 am
@steven

If I may point out that info on https://caravanistan.com/visa/kyrgyzstan/ is a bit outdated. Bulgaria and Romania no longer require visa for Kyrgyzstan.
Thanks! Corrected it.
1 x
If you like Caravanistan: we have opened a tip jar! We love you back! :D

arsenal4mylife

Post by arsenal4mylife »

steven wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:28 am
Please let us know how long it took for you to get the visa, or if there are other issues. Thanks and best of luck!
Finally have the visa approved minutes ago, this is stressful!

At the end it took them almost 3 weeks.

I hold Hong Kong passport (They request to apply under China) and will cross from Tajikistan traveling Pamir.
Both sides are aware when I applied visa, and no problem for them to approve.

I submitted itinerary (with traffic plan, sights to see, and hotel plan), hotel booking, letter of invitation with my application.

Hope it helps.
1 x

Shushu123

Post by Shushu123 »

I hold a HKSAR passport as well and got the e-visa approved without submitting a letter of invitation, travel plan and hotel bookings etc. However, I have inputted contact information of my tour operator in the application. Also, the approval time takes more than 3 weeks.

Hi arsenal4mylife, may I know if you can cross Kyrgyzstan from Tajikistan traveling Pamir. I heard the border is still closed.
0 x