Several e-visas for Tajikistan

The place for all visa questions and embassy reports. Expert: Crazydre
Forum rules
Before asking a visa question, make sure you have read the relevant visa article about the country. Overview page: http://caravanistan.com/visa/

Before submitting an embassy report or question, have a look first to see if a topic already exists. Relevant topics are linked to from the visa pages on the site.

Thank you!
SolveigaKalva

Several e-visas for Tajikistan

Post by SolveigaKalva »

When I was trying to find the best visa solution for staying in Tajikistan for 3 months, I couldn't find an answer is it possible to apply for one e-visa, leave the country after 45 days, apply for another e-visa and then come back to Tajikistan. Nobody could give me an answer, not even the officials. I decided to risk, cause this seemed the most convenient way. And it WORKS! Yes, you can apply for e-visa, cross the border after 45 days and enter with a new e-visa! No problems.
0 x

luketao

Re: Several e-visas for Tajikistan

Post by luketao »

If that works, does it mean you can do this visa run many times and stay in Tajikistan forever (as long as you are willing to pay)?
0 x

steven
Admin
Admin

Re: Several e-visas for Tajikistan

Post by steven »

Hi Luketao, yes, you can, I will add that to the site.

Not sure what solveigaKalva mean, it very clearly states on this website that you can buy 2 e-visas, even at the same time.
0 x
If you like Caravanistan: we have opened a tip jar! We love you back! :D