Uzbek Visa Application Form, not applicable categories

The place for all visa questions and embassy reports. Expert: Crazydre
Forum rules
Before asking a visa question, make sure you have read the relevant visa article about the country. Overview page: http://caravanistan.com/visa/

Before submitting an embassy report or question, have a look first to see if a topic already exists. Relevant topics are linked to from the visa pages on the site.

Thank you!
barretdj

Uzbek Visa Application Form, not applicable categories

Post by barretdj »

Hi everyone,

I was wondering whether all parts of the application form for the Uzbek visa need to be filled in? There are lots of sections that are not applicable for me (previous name, previous citizenship, other name, spouse's name) that it allows you to leave blank when you fill out the form, but if you print it it says all questions must be answered (which presumably includes the drop down menu for previous citizenship, which is not applicable).

I was just wondering whether you can leave these sections (previous name, previous citizenship, other name, spouse's name) blank in the application form when everything else is filled in? What did anyone else do? I live quite far from an Uzbek embassy (London is the closest, although I am not British), so sending it by post is going to cost a lot, and I didn't want to get rejected for a stupid reason like that!
0 x

Luxury Asia

Re: Uzbek Visa Application Form, not applicable categories

Post by Luxury Asia »

Hello,

We are a travel agency Luxury Asia in Uzbekistan.

We complete visa application forms for your Customers in order to complete them correctly at once. We send them a file in Word format to fill in their data.
Typically, we face no problem with empty parts, if they are not applicable. Most likely, you left a compulsory point incomplete.

If you show scan of the completed form to our email, we'll be able to give you a precise advice.

Wishing you a pleasant journey to Uzbekistan! :-)
0 x