Embassy reports: Iran visa in The Hague Netherlands

The place for all visa questions and embassy reports. Expert: Crazydre
Forum rules
Before asking a visa question, make sure you have read the relevant visa article about the country. Overview page: http://caravanistan.com/visa/

Before submitting an embassy report or question, have a look first to see if a topic already exists. Relevant topics are linked to from the visa pages on the site.

Thank you!

Re: iran visa without loi the hague netherlands !

Postby steven » Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:23 pm

Please read and post reports on the embassy of Iran in The Hague below.

We summarize all info in the embassy reports on the Iran visa page.
0 x
If you like Caravanistan: we have opened a tip jar! We love you back! :D

Offline until 31st of March.

Embassy reports: Iran visa in The Hague Netherlands

Postby danios » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:08 pm

A positive experience with Iranian Embassy in The Hague.
My girlfriend went to the embassy to apply for the tourist visa for herself and for me. Together with pre- filled in forms (from the embasy site http://iranianembassy.nl/en/consular.php?content=292 ) , copies of passports, insurance card, flight info. We paid 50 euros each for the visa and 10 euros for the delivering by mail.
3 weekdays (!) later we got the passports w/ visa back by mail!

Funny thing is although I included a new photo they used the same photo they used for my visa 2 years ago...

I wonder if more embassies have this new policy of issuing tourists visas without the LOI code. As you can see on the embassy site they even droped it from the requirements. I remember the LOI was listed there 2 years ago.
0 x

Re: iran visa without loi the hague netherlands !

Postby bruno » Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:14 pm

Hi, we (Dutch nationals) just applied for an Iran visa in The Hague (June 2016), specified on the form that we planned to stay in Iran for 60 days, and got a visa for 60 days. No questions asked, all very easy, and all very friendly and helpful; so no need to get a visa extension inside Iran. And also remarkable/unusual: we specified our date of arrival, and our visa validity for single entry starts from about a week before planned arrival (+ 3 months), not immediately from the date of issue + 3 months.
Thumbs up for Iran Embassy in The Netherlands!
1 x