Turkmenistan Visa. No reply till entry day.

The place for all visa questions and embassy reports. Expert: Crazydre
Forum rules
Before asking a visa question, make sure you have read the relevant visa article about the country. Overview page: http://caravanistan.com/visa/

Before submitting an embassy report or question, have a look first to see if a topic already exists. Relevant topics are linked to from the visa pages on the site.

Thank you!
Silvester112

Turkmenistan Visa. No reply till entry day.

Postby Silvester112 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:55 am

Hello.
We are two couples with german passports and applied for a transit visa for Turkmenistan in the embassy of Abu Dhabi on 26.3.2018. They told us that we get a reply after 10 days. Now its almost 5 weeks ago and the entry day is still gone. We got no reply at all. Called a few times in Abu Dhabi and they told us that the request is still in process.
We wanted to pick up the visas in Teheran and even the embassy in Teheran couldnt help us.
My question: was this happen to someone of you as well that you dont get a reply till your wished entry date? What should we do now? Maybe someone can get us an advise.
Thank you in advance.
Ursel
0 x

luketao

Re: Turkmenistan Visa. No reply till entry day.

Postby luketao » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:14 pm

This happened to me. I applied a transit visa in Washington DC embassy last year, and got no reply after two months.
The consular said that it was rejected. The ministry apparently do not explicitly reject you. They simply do not reply. Brilliant!
2 x