Uzbekistan Multiple Entry Visa: Q&A

The place for all visa questions and embassy reports. Expert: Crazydre
Forum rules
Before asking a visa question, make sure you have read the relevant visa article about the country. Overview page: http://caravanistan.com/visa/

Before submitting an embassy report or question, have a look first to see if a topic already exists. Relevant topics are linked to from the visa pages on the site.

Thank you!
smallvoiceofcalm

Uzbekistan Multiple Entry Visa: Q&A

Postby smallvoiceofcalm » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:10 am

I was issued an Uzbek visa recently in Bishkek. I asked for triple-entry and for 30 days. I got one saying 10 days, but triple-entry. When I asked the woman working there (yes, that one!), if it was effectively three visas to be used within the 30 day period, she said it was. However, there does not appear to be anything to confirm this on the visa itself. Has anybody had experience of re-entry after using one of these?

I have been in Uzbekistan for seven days now and was planning on entering Takjikistan before coming back, but do not want to get caught in No-Man's Land...
0 x

steven
Admin
Admin

Re: Uzbekistan Triple-Entry Visa Confusion

Postby steven » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:03 am

What happened in the end?
0 x
If you like Caravanistan: we have opened a tip jar! We love you back! :D

babel

Double entry visa Uzbekistan

Postby babel » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:58 pm

As mentioned in the visa section, a double entry visa for Uzbekistan comes a 2 x 15-days visa. Are these visa really restricted to 15 days? So not possible like 20 days for the first visit and another 5 days in the same 30-day-period for the second visit?

So if I plan to stay in Uzbekistan around 20 days and than go on to Turkmenistan, it's not possible to apply the standard 30-day visa and pay an additional 10 euro to get a double-entry visa? Just to have a fallback plan in case there are problems entering Turkmenistan - or to be flexible to make a short detour from Tashkent to Kazakhstan or Tajikistan and than come back to continue the journey in Uzbekistan?
0 x

leela

Uzbekistan double entry visa question

Postby leela » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:39 pm

According to info on this site, a double entry visa comprises two periods of 15 days. Which is okay for me.
But are those 2x15 days back to back with no interim period? Say I wanted to arrive on the 1st June and leave to go to a neighbouring country on the 15th, on my return to Uzbekistan, would I still have to leave again by the 30th? Or does the second 15 days start when I re-enter Uzbekistan?
0 x

leela

Re: Uzbekistan double entry visa question

Postby leela » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:51 pm

After further research, it seems that as a UK citizen, the recent change in rules means that I will be issued with a multi entry 30 day visa as standard (not mentioned on the Uzbek visa page on this site). So assuming that I get confirmation of that, it will answer my question.
The positive side of that is that presumably I don't have to limit the first part of my trip to 15 days, as per the dual entry visa.

(Oh, and for those confused by my other thread about getting a visa, that one was for my travel buddy who needed his visa arranging earlier than mine, and while he was out of the country!)
0 x

silkroadski

Postby silkroadski » Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:53 am

You’re quite right - it seems that the 30 day multientry visa is fairly standard in London. If you plan on touring around Central Asia then you can request a validity of 90 days during which time you can travel in country for up 30 days total. Do check the dates though - they often get it wrong.
2 x

leela

Postby leela » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:48 pm

That's really interesting. Thanks for passing that possible 90 day option on. I'll contact the embassy to ask about it.
0 x

timster

Multiply Entry Uzbekistan

Postby timster » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:44 pm

Hello Everyone,
my wife and me are planning a trip to central asia and i start to collect information for visa regulations and stuff.

The idea for the moment is to go east via Kasachstan and then enter Kirgistan, Tadschikistan and Usbekistan.
Afgahnistan is also on the list. I heared people talking about Masar e sharif, Herat and Bamiyan.

The idea is new and i will open a few threads on this :-) but if somoene can or want to share experiences ideas about afghanistan please tell me.
Anyhow to cross from Tadschistan to Afghanistan (Kunduz) is not so safe, better would be Termiz in Usbekistan.
So here comes my question:
Multiply entry means: from the first day i enter uzbeskistan i can stay 30 inside the country
or from the first day i enter uzbekistan i enter and exit the country in the next 30 days but most be outside in 30 days?

the plan is uzbekistan - afgahnistan and then uzbekistan and cross from there to kasachstan (but in the north west).

Someone knows something about it?

by the way i have a german passport and my wife a turkish passport.

Thank you for your help!!
and as i said if you have thoughts about afghanistan let us know.
Cheers
0 x

leela

Re: Multiply Entry Uzbekistan

Postby leela » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:41 pm

You can only enter and re-enter within that 30 day period.

So if your visa is valid from 1/6 to 30/6, you can enter and re-enter as many times as you like in that time, but your time in Uzbekistan is up on the 30th June, whether you've visited once or half a dozen times in that period.
1 x

CAHK

Uzbekistan Double Entry Visa: Q&A

Postby CAHK » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:12 pm

I have an LOI that indicates that I need a double entry visa to Uzbekistan. It is an LOI for me to apply for visa on arrival at Tashkent airport.

Upon my arrival at Tashkent airport, do I need to signal to the immigration officer that I need a double entry visa?

When the double entry visa is issued to me, how would the officials count the date? Specifically, can I leave Uzbekistan within the validity of the visa period, and come back to Uzbekistan during the period once? Or my visa period will be broken into two? Then would I be required to state my travel plan on the immigration form upon arrival?

It is mentioned that a double entry visa is two 15 days visa, does it mean that I can stay in Uzbekistan for 15 days, then leave for say 10 days, and then comeback to Uzbekistan for another 15 days?

I read that the immigration form/ card is in Uzbek only, so I am a bit anxious and would like to be clear about this before my arrival. Thanks!
0 x