Uzbekistan consulate location in st. petersburg?

The place for all visa questions and embassy reports. Expert: Crazydre
Forum rules
Before asking a visa question, make sure you have read the relevant visa article about the country. Overview page: http://caravanistan.com/visa/

Before submitting an embassy report or question, have a look first to see if a topic already exists. Relevant topics are linked to from the visa pages on the site.

Thank you!
MichaelAngelo

Uzbekistan consulate location in st. petersburg?

Post by MichaelAngelo »

Hello,

I applied for an uzbekistan visa in Berlin and asked to recieve the visa in st. petersburg - but I cannot for the life of me actually find on google where it is located?
0 x

Milad
Trains expert
Trains expert

Re: Uzbekistan consulate location in st. petersburg?

Post by Milad »

I searched in Google in Russian and found the following:

Красноармейская улица 4А, Санкт-Петербург, Россия

= Krasnoarmeiskaya ulica (Red Army Road...) 4A, SPB

I have never been there, so no guarantee it actually is at this place, but usually Google maps is right with such things.
1 x

jzy218

Post by jzy218 »

Hi. Did you get the visa in St Petersburg and how long did it take? thanks!
0 x

MichaelAngelo

Post by MichaelAngelo »

jzy218 wrote:
Hi. Did you get the visa in St Petersburg and how long did it take? thanks!
I sent my documents to the office in Berlin and asked to pick it up in St Petersburg. What actually happened was that my Visa was sent to Frankfurt and I showed up in St Petersburg and they did not have anything for me the fastest they could get it was two business days. I explained my situation was in a rush and they had it for me at the end of the day. Note consulate is not at the address shown in Google I need to find the actual 4я Красноармейская улица 4А, Санкт-Петербург, Россия
1 x

jzy218

Post by jzy218 »

Thanks a lot! I find my visa had been granted by their MFA last night, and hopefully I will be able to get the visa in St. Petersburg in the same day. Good luck to your trip!
0 x

MichaelAngelo

Post by MichaelAngelo »

jzy218 wrote:Thanks a lot! I find my visa had been granted by their MFA last night, and hopefully I will be able to get the visa in St. Petersburg in the same day. Good luck to your trip!
Does it say the office of issuance is Saint Petersburg? Mine said Frankfurt that's why I had touble.

I think I got very lucky Ito get it in the same day I don't know if it will work for anyone.
0 x

jzy218

Post by jzy218 »

MichaelAngelo wrote:
jzy218 wrote:Thanks a lot! I find my visa had been granted by their MFA last night, and hopefully I will be able to get the visa in St. Petersburg in the same day. Good luck to your trip!
Does it say the office of issuance is Saint Petersburg? Mine said Frankfurt that's why I had touble.

I think I got very lucky Ito get it in the same day I don't know if it will work for anyone.
Yes! I applied in Moscow and requested it to be issued in St.petersburg. I checked the evisa system and it showed the issuing post was St. Petersburg.
0 x