Uzbekistan e-visa Q&A

The place for all visa questions and embassy reports. Expert: Crazydre
Forum rules
Before asking a visa question, make sure you have read the relevant visa article about the country. Overview page: http://caravanistan.com/visa/

Before submitting an embassy report or question, have a look first to see if a topic already exists. Relevant topics are linked to from the visa pages on the site.

Thank you!
veloman

Re: Uzbekistan e-visa Q&A

Post by veloman »

One of the anxious ones who is trying to apply for the e-visa to Uzbekistan in October. I am still stuck at the activation page. Cannot get pass that. It is frustrating to say the least.
0 x

Linzer Torte

Post by Linzer Torte »

Is it possible to get a multiple entry e-visa? Or just single entry?
0 x

t3nchi

Post by t3nchi »

veloman wrote:One of the anxious ones who is trying to apply for the e-visa to Uzbekistan in October. I am still stuck at the activation page. Cannot get pass that. It is frustrating to say the least.
Did you manage to get the activation email with code?
0 x

akbermo

Post by akbermo »

Tried again now but keep getting "Error. Check that the data is entered correctly and try again." on the captcha screen
0 x

veloman

Post by veloman »

t3nchi wrote:
veloman wrote:One of the anxious ones who is trying to apply for the e-visa to Uzbekistan in October. I am still stuck at the activation page. Cannot get pass that. It is frustrating to say the least.
Did you manage to get the activation email with code?
No. I am stuck at the Gapcha part. It keep showing the error message. I have resized the passport pic to the size that they want.
0 x

charlenetsl

Post by charlenetsl »

Pietjepuk wrote:- I went to the official website: E-visa.gov.uz
- I filled in the form on Google Chrome browser
- Made a picture of the first page of my passport with my phone
- Made a selfie with a white background
- used the 'id photo studio app' to make the right size/passphoto style
- got email to activate the account
- payed with visa
- checked the status (its processing)

Easy! Took 15 minutes, in 3 days I hope to receive my visa.

Hi Pietjepuk,

I also paid successfully on the website. However if I click "Application Status", application code is required. I did not receive any confirmation email after making payment, nor there is any application code sent . The only code I received is the activation code/link before making payment.

Do you mean you received an application code after payment is done?

I tried to use the activation code to check the "Application status", however it shows Russian "Анкета активирована" which I guess it only means activated not processing? 

thanks.
0 x

thl989

Post by thl989 »

t3nchi wrote:
How will the downloaded attachment be used?
It said you can present it in printed or electronic form, which I take to mean you can present it on your smartphone. There is a QR code so I don't think it will be a problem.

Looks like someone else had the wrong date issue though.

Also note mine was issued with a start date of 15/7, 90 day validity (30 day visa), even though I entered a start date later than that. Worth knowing for some of you planning trips in October (frankly you shouldn't be bothering with this system at the moment if your trip is in October!)
0 x

veloman

Post by veloman »

OK, after countless times or tries, I finally managed to apply, activate, and pay for the visa. Some of the tips/hardship that I have to go through:
1. Make sure your photos smaller than the size requirement. I followed the instruction of another user to download the Passport Photo app to my ipad. This app allows you to choose Uzbekistan's passport photo size. For the photo of your passport, you do have to make it under 1mb. I believe this was the reason that I was stuck at the Gapcha part.

2. On the activation part, you will need to enter your email to receive a 30plus character activation code. Once you received the email, you will go though another gapcha to the next page to enter the activation code. This can get tricky too. I tried copy and paste and then re-entered again and again a few times in order to get through. You do need to include the hyphens within the activation code.

3. The payment part was the easiest. It only accepts VISA tho.

Now is just the waiting for the e-visa to arrive. Hopefully, is gonna come within 3 days as stated. Will update. Good luck to all.
0 x

charlenetsl

Post by charlenetsl »

veloman wrote:OK, after countless times or tries, I finally managed to apply, activate, and pay for the visa. Some of the tips/hardship that I have to go through:
1. Make sure your photos smaller than the size requirement. I followed the instruction of another user to download the Passport Photo app to my ipad. This app allows you to choose Uzbekistan's passport photo size. For the photo of your passport, you do have to make it under 1mb. I believe this was the reason that I was stuck at the Gapcha part.

2. On the activation part, you will need to enter your email to receive a 30plus character activation code. Once you received the email, you will go though another gapcha to the next page to enter the activation code. This can get tricky too. I tried copy and paste and then re-entered again and again a few times in order to get through. You do need to include the hyphens within the activation code.

3. The payment part was the easiest. It only accepts VISA tho.

Now is just the waiting for the e-visa to arrive. Hopefully, is gonna come within 3 days as stated. Will update. Good luck to all.

Did you get another confirmation email after payment is done? I didnt, so I am worried that it might not be processed.
but I got bank's confirmation that it was paid.

Thanks.
0 x

t3nchi

Post by t3nchi »

charlenetsl wrote:
Did you get another confirmation email after payment is done? I didnt, so I am worried that it might not be processed.
but I got bank's confirmation that it was paid.

Thanks.
I didn't. My cc statement shows it was charged. And status currently says "Sent for processing".
0 x